[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was 15 my friends and I beat the shit out of the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1464679607403.jpg (217 KB, 926x853) Image search: [Google]
1464679607403.jpg
217 KB, 926x853
When I was 15 my friends and I beat the shit out of the first kid in our school to come out the closet. We all got arrested and all of us spent time in juvie. I did 8 months.

When I got out, my probation officer was one of the coolest people I ever met at the time. I was on house arrest and was pissed off that my aunt wouldn't go to Walmart on my behalf when 007 everything or nothing came out to buy it and he did it for me. When he told me he was gay I broke down and apologized for what I had done to the gay kid when I was young. He accepted and soon found me a job working at the pride center a few hours here and there. When I turned 18 and got off probation they hirede full time. It was then that I saw the kid that I had beat the shit out of when I was young.

After apologizing profusely he accepted. We became real close friends after. He even introduced me to his straight girlfriends and I hooked up with a couple of them. After a while I found a new job but we stayed in touch for the years after.

He committed suicide 2 weeks ago. And today will mark 2 years that my old Probation officer passed away. These two men taught me more about love and compassion and faith than any priest or pastor or psychologist did. I have a hard time believing that they would be in hell right now. So my question to you Christians is, are they going to hell?
>>
>>1328332
Yeah lmao
>>
>>1328332
Yeah, sorry lad.
>>
>>1328336
>>1328340
Damn bros. Okay :(
>>
>>1328332
>when I was young

So, 8 months prior?

>>
If they where Christians then they should be fine
>>
>>1328332
Whats going on?
Is the summerfag meme real?
>>
>>1328332
God will punish them in hell.

Can't fight the God.
>>
>>1328368
Not if you can summon demons with computers.
>>
>This breaks Christian theology
>>
>>1328332
Depends if you're protestant or catholic.
If you're protestant then yes, they're burning in hell.
If you're catholic it is more complicated. If suicide is a sin, it isn't because "you shouldn't kill yourself lmao", it was to fight the roman moral, where a lot of criminals killed themselves rather than face justice, because for them suicide was seen as a honor killing, as a great thing. THIS is what the catholic church hates.
If someone commits suicide because he's crazy, or because he's really sad, because he has problem in his life, then it isn't really the same thing, and in this case, suicide isn't a sin.

Then there's the homosexuality.
There again, if you're catholic, it's complicated. Homosexuality isn't a sin "per se", but commiting homosexual acts is. It is really complicated, but for me, instead of burning in hell forever, if they were christians and baptized and good men, they're probably suffering in the Purgatory, where they will remain until they become good enough to join Heaven.
>>
>>1328332
>When I was 15 my friends and I beat the shit out of the first kid in our school to come out the closet.
What a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 465x356
>>1328332
Yo! This is not your blog! What the fuck does this have to do with /his/tory or even philosophy?
Take this to >>>/lgbt/ where it belongs.
>>
>>1328332
>my probation officer was one of the coolest people I ever met
1. He was gay

2. All are gay, bi, -It is somehow not recognised
>>
>>1328385
Religion faggot get over it.
>>
I have a similar story, I can relate to a certain degree, but what the hell did you just ask at the end? Are you serious man? NO, they're not going to some hell where they burn in agony and pain because they didn't believe in some entitled dude in the sky. They are JUST dead, remember them with good memories.
>>
>>1328388(Me)

I only read the first 3 sentences.

What is hell? How religion is now. And there are more things.

Religion should become this commonly acceptable spiritual house.

Romans 2

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ,
>>
>>1328332
If /his/'s board culture has evolved to the point where everyone else looks us as the "Religious kids" then I'm pretty disappointed.
>>
Both of them should have restrained their passions and became respectable family men. It's just sex.

Also, did the one commit suicide because he was so miserable from sleeping around with all of his boyfriends and realized that what he shared with them wasn't true love but simply eros?
>>
The sex thing is probably and central for how the church is wrong, and it is a right issue to mention. In connection to religion.

Marriage is an interesting institution. Nothing to just let go. (now I also have to think about gay marriages, which I don't want to). But this space of freedom is not lost. If it works, what can be disprovable. How is it plausible that God is against it? And all the mistakes the church could make in the middle ages for years and years?
>>
>>1328332
Hell is not what you think it is. It's a figurative explanation for a state. That state is the refusal of God's love.

As for your friends, I don't know much about their lives. But being gay is no different from a man who lusts after numerous women. And it would have taken a lot for that boy to forgive you, yet he did it. Therefore, I'd say the possibility of them reaching salvation wouldn't exactly be off limits.
>>
>>1328435
Typo
>what can be disprovable.

What can'T be disAprovable.
>>
>>1328332
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>1328412
>You better be a gent
faggot
>>
>>1328332

If prior to his death he confessed out loud that Jesus is Lord and believed in his heart that God raised Him from the dead, yes, he's in heaven.

If prior to his death he did not confess out loud that Jesus is Lord and believe in his heart God raised Him from the dead, then no, he's in Hades awaiting trial where he stands condemned already for his unbelief. He will have a chance to prove to God that he is as God is, will fail, and will be cast into the lake of fire on judgment day.

Suicide is a sin. All sins were forgiven at the cross. Suicide is not some special sin that was not forgiven at the cross. Many pagans in this thread will tell you that it is. They are wrong.

There are people in heaven now who committed suicide. Samson, for example.
>>
>>1328456
But seriously, how is this not religion or humanities?

>>1328412
they don't look. So you say there is no God?
>>
>>1328332
When are you killing yourself too? Take this shit to your blog and not the history board.

Jesus fuck we need a containment board for religious horseshit.
>>
>>1328503
You have one (1) sentence asking something relevant to this board.

The vast majority is you describing some dead faggots you knew.
Take it to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1328493
Sorry, I just want to say this
I'm not a pagan and I don't say suicide is a special sin that is not forgiven on the cross.
>>
>>1328516
Who said you were?
>>
>>1328514
You mistake me for being OP. Probably on purpose you faggot.

This is just a story that happened and is about humanities and religion.
>>
>>1328513

You may not believe in containment boards for religious horseshit, but you best start believing.

YOU'RE IN ONE.
>>
did they die of aids lmao xd
>>
>>1328332
Please, don't fall for the religious meme. This is only a comfortable answer to death. His body (or ashes) will feed the land, and this land will provide new life. We all will die someday, you have to accept it, and learn from it.
>>
>>1328547
Those are your religious beliefs, and they are fucking retarded.

I hereby declare this day to be Retard Day on /his/.
>>
>>1328518
No one. But I posted this>>1328409. So just to make sure it is not seen that way.
>>
No, hell doesn't exist
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.