[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death of ancient humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So tell me, /his/, what happened to ancient humans such as Homo Erectus; what is your take on what caused ancient humans to die out?
Of course, Homo Sapiens Sapiens became better suited to survival than others, but just as there are varying species of ape, why could multiple types of human be incompatible?
>>
>>1325404
Aliens bred with one variant and exterminated all others.
>>
Learn your basic biology--two species occupying the same niche won't coexist for long. Ancient hominids either bred into the human population or died out due to competition--simple as that. The niche of humans just became too broad for other hominids to exist alongside them.

Also,
>just as there are varying species of ape,
Humans are one of those species. Other ape species just occupy different niches.
>>
>>1325447
Still seems a shame. But such is life I suppose.
>>
>>1325447
That doesn't sound live basic biology. Species sharing the same niche exist. Foxes and wild cats come to my mind. Or the cervidae species.

And humans didn't completely fill out their niche until at least the neolithic.

I don't think competition is the reason for erectus' disappearance.
>>
>>1325447
>two species occupying the same niche won't coexist for long.
they will and they do
>>
Homo-sapiens are an over-emotional, inherently arrogant, and violent species.

The Neanderthal's were literally autist hippies.

There, case solved.
>>
Homo sapiens cucked them all
>>
File: Neanderthal-man-010.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-man-010.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
>>1326516
No anon. They cucked us.
>>
There never were other species because populations were never isolated.
>>
Anyone here know about Soviet Fox domestication experiment?
One where they start domesticating foxes?
They choose future generation based on their reaction to humans in early stage of life.
Soon they notice that when they choose them strictly based on behaviour the domesticated population start showning changes in psihology and morphology. Even their breeding habit changes.
>>
>>1325413
Aliens only bred with Asians.

Implying Asians aren't part Alien, way, way, way, way, waaaaaay, back.

Just try to prove me wrong.
>>
>>1326520
Proves that NTR is a thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>1326607
Yeah, that silver fox artificial selection? How is that relevant to the OP?
>>
>>1327157
After few generetions selected on base of their behavior the morphology changed.
Males become more feminine, colors of the fur change, shape of the skull change.
In few generations selected based on behaviour.
This could mean that change in way of life and prefered partners could change looks or even bone skull structure.
It could mean that they were the same humans like we are but just under different eviromental presure.
[spoiler]Or that whites are domesticated wild humans.[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.