[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think curbing Arab nationalism was a factor in creating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: israel.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1500) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1500
Do you think curbing Arab nationalism was a factor in creating Israel? Putting Israel in the grand-smack middle between Egypt and Syria gets in the way of potential open borders and trade agreements between Arab states.
>>
>>1314215
I think the creation of the Israeli state was a fucking disaster. One that we have yet to fully pay for. That'll happen when that cocksucker Bibi gets too trigger happy and launches a missle towards Iran. Then he shit show will really begin. It's only a matter of time till they wipe themselves out. They can't handle their own nation. Too entrenched in that victim role.
>>
File: kike1.jpg (126 KB, 960x611) Image search: [Google]
kike1.jpg
126 KB, 960x611
NSDAP wanted to send the kikes to Madagascar, but Zionists wanted Palestine.

Oh, how much the world would've been better today if the axis won.
>>
>>1314215
Yes. That was explicitly the British policy and one of their classic ploys everywhere.

The Ulstermen fucking love Israel as a result.
>>
>>1314620
Not even Madagascar could work, jews simply cannot function near other cultures. It's impossible for them.

Send them somewhere absolutely barren and unpopulated like Australia. It's a desert too, right? Should be perfect.
>>
>>1314620
>Bear out the first shitty 100 years with jewish ingenuity and then India and China get big and they win
They should have played the long game.
>>
>>1314651

>dog-eaters and street-shitters
>winning anything

top kek

the West will remain dominant till the end of time.

We are witnessing the "end of history" in the neo-liberal post-industrial globalized capitalist age.

Read Fukuyama.
>>
Do you think it possibly wasn't?
>>
>>1314658
>Read Fukuyama
2/10, you almost had me
>>
>>1314606
>we
collectivized drone
>>
>>1314673

triggered mudslime detected
>>
Muslim nationalism isn't a thing
they're literally killing each other in Syria
>>
>>1314715

OP is talking about Arab nationalism (i.e. Ba'athism, Pan-Arabism, Nasser, etc)

lrn2read
>>
>>1314620
>tfw you will never see a lemur dressed as a rabbi
>>
The older I get the more I support Israel.

Though I still can sympathize with the Palestinians.. yet the 'solidarity' among Muslims for Palestinians is such a fucking fake it enrages me.
Muslims don't care about them, at all. They don't care about eachother all that much. Look at the Syrian refugee crisis. That tell you everything how much they care about one another. I laugh everytime some dune coon calls another muslims brother/sister. Tribalism my ass. Bunch of cowards who only know strenght of numbers and as soon as they feel the opponent has strenght, they disperse.
In regards to Israel, they just care about the fact that a Jewish homeland is situated in what is considered to be historically Islamic land. The Levant were a gift till the end of time. Now the Jews are there. Makes them buttmad. If the Jews didn't do anything to the Palestinians they'd still be fanatical retards about this.
>>
>>1314733
>>1314715

To be fair, the muslim states have taken in the most refugees.
>>
>>1314733
I'm honestly torn between hating Israel and hating Palestine. Palestinians have been absolutely detrimental to my country, stirring up trouble which led to a civil war that lasted 15 years. I hate Israel cause of da joos.

>Guess my country
>>
>>1315426
Lesbianon?
>>
>>1315373

>To be fair, the neighboring states in the direction of Europe have taken in the most refugees.

Fixed that for you
>>
File: 1234567890.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>1315430
Got it in one.
>tfw Lebanon will never be considered the "Paris of the Middle East" again
>>
File: lebanese forest.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lebanese forest.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>1315470
Lebanon is cool.
If I ever dare to visit the middle east I wanna see the lebanon, you guys have shias, christians and druze getting along and also a nice flora.
>>
File: syrian refugees.png (286 KB, 2000x1316) Image search: [Google]
syrian refugees.png
286 KB, 2000x1316
>>1315455
Not him but hes not wrong,the whole Middle east took no refugees thing is a meme,i believe the gulfies count as 0 due to how the refugee status thing work can't bother looking it up,and this doesn't included undocumented ones either.
>>
>>1314715
You don't have to be muslim to be arab, Ba'athism was founded by a christian
>>
>>1315483
Then I must substract baathism from my personla short list of beneficial muslim inventions...
>>
>>1314733
>I love annually donating $3 billion to Israel so they can pureposly undermine our national industry by selling our tech to rivals

God bless Israel, I wish they would kill more of our brave American sailors
>>
>>1315482
Did Iran take some?
They are allied with bashar they could take all the fleeing shias.
>>
>>1315482
Why are sensationalist memes about how bad Non-western Regions are so popular among Western Supremascist """Realist"""?
>>
File: confused.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>1315503
You lost me.

>>1315494
Syrians dispersed in every direction so possibly although the farsi language barrier might have had caused them to decide to go somewhere else instead so probably not that much in comparison.
>>
>>1315479
You're very welcome to come. You'll get a lot of people trying to feed you tho. Thanks, people always think we live in a desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coIXMyWzpAU
>>
>>1315494
I've been there recently and they have refugees, but the ones who come from there are mostly iraqis. Afghans everywhere too. Specially afghans.
>>
>>1315470
انتي درزي؟
>>
>>1315426
Considering this would've never happened if Israel as we know it never existed, you should hate Israel the most. Lebanon would be one of the better states in the place had Israel never existed. You don't even have to hate da joos (not all at least). Palestinians in general are scum but they should be blamed individually.
>>
File: 1430823224346.jpg (100 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
1430823224346.jpg
100 KB, 668x500
>>1314658
>fukuyama

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>1315494

Doesn't Iran have like 3 million Afghans in their country?

I'm surprised you don't hear about problems there, considering how many problems Afghans are causing in Germany.
>>
>>1315503
Ignorance with some sprinkles of racism.
>>
>>1315949
Refugees in Iran are treated nowhere near as good as in Europe. First of all, they are heavily discriminated against, and barred from gaining citizenship, even when they're born on Iranian soil. This means they're barred from gaining any meaningful employment. Iran uses this situation in their favour by enlisting a large number of Afghans to go fight in Syria for the Assad regime, promising rewards and a decent wage that they would be unable to gain otherwise. A lot of them just end up trying to escape to Europe. It's a totally different situation.
>>
>>1314631
> jews simply cannot function near other cultures
This is pretty funny coming from a Nazi sympathizer and Nazis, well, they simply couldn't function near other cultures.

:^)
>>
>>1314631
>Not even Madagascar could work
Oh, the Madagascar Plan would have worked perfectly well with a mortality rate of 100%
>>
File: 1434340935629.png (227 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
1434340935629.png
227 KB, 314x438
>>1314658
>Read Fukuyama
Into the trash you go.
>>
>>1314685
You know that Fukuyama himself admitted he was wrong.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.