[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here play Age of Empires?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: AgeOfEmpires.jpg (285 KB, 793x960) Image search: [Google]
AgeOfEmpires.jpg
285 KB, 793x960
The first one, that is. I have it on disc, bought a copy of it on Amazon and I don't think anybody genuinely plays it anymore on multiplayer.

Anyone interested in playing with me? You'd have to either download it or buy it, but I find the disc version to be alot better 2bqh, just my opinion.

I don't have the expansion for it, however, you know the one that includes Rome and all the other later antiquity nations of history.
>>
No one plays the 1st one anymore. But check this out

http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=17,6327,,10
>>
>>1314133
Whoa sorry for bumping, thought I was on /v/
>>
>>1314133
There must be someone on this /his/tory board that still plays this ancient game. Surely!
>>
>>1313971
I have it too played single player a lot but that was like over 10 years ago sorry OP but it's time to move on. loved the campaigns though. amazing stuff back then.

>dat siege of Nineveh
>Trojan war
>pretty much all of the roman campaign
>>
I've been playing AoE II lately. Ah sweet nostalgia.
>"Behold! The horde of Genghis Khan approaches!"

The voice acting was superb even for an RTS. Planning to pick up the expansion dlc in the Steam sale.
>>
File: CryingPepe.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
CryingPepe.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>1314205
NOOOOooooO000Oooo, the legacy of Age of Empires the First must live!

It must LIVE. PLAY WITH MEEEEE.
>>
File: 1465161473374.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1465161473374.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
I liked AoE III desu
>mfw 50 ottoman bombards
>>
>>1314248
Idk man. It never had the same feel to it. That 'customize your own city' thing made no sense.
>>
>>1313971
I still play it
but not with 4 chan members :)
>>
>>1313971
Have a pirated version I still play, but sadly no multiplayer. Minoans FTW!
>>
get Gameranger. you'll probably need the first expansion to play with anyone though
>>
any good mods that add new civs?
>>
>>1313971
>>1314133
i still play the first one

roman expansion ftw
>>
>>1315557
you are a smart man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.