[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>redpill me >redpill >red >pill >re >d When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1375x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1375x776
>redpill me
>redpill
>red
>pill
>re
>d
When will this meme die?
>>
>>1309695
I always thought it was an MRA thing.
>>
>>1309695
It's just a phrase, stop getting so upset
>>
>repill me

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1309701
That's what it was initially.
>>
>>1309701
>>1309714
Holy fuck redditors, get it together

It comes from /pol/

All we mean is showing the uncomfortable or hidden truths about the world

Nowadays it just means "tell me about"
>>
>>1309719
Not really... Like people use it for everything. Like they use to signal out some "Everyman". It's just a dumbass meme that 4chans let slip by and idk why.
>>
>>1309730
How is it "dumbass" to take people out of the cave full of illusions?
>>
>>1309735
Oh wow. Your fucked. It's called life dude, nobody has the facts. Grow up.
>>
>>1309735
>tips
>>
>>1309735
>pol
>people taken out of illusions

Yeah sure
>>
As soon as we, the most holy Gentiles of planet Earth, can conquer the satanic forces of Talmudic Judaism.
>>
>>1309737
>You're fucked
>Grow up
>Nobody has the facts

Jeez, do you leftists ever have original material?

Funny how you all scatter when we actually provide proof, that or resorting to screaming "rayciss/sexiss/homerphobe/anti-semite"
>>1309740
I'm a Roman Catholic
>>1309741
You're free to enjoy the blue pill for now, safe outside of the evil nazi board

EVERYONE gets redpilled eventually

99% of /pol/ is made of previously limp wristed liberal faggots who thought they'd "show those evil bastards"

I used to be myself
>>
>>1309707
>>repill me
>What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1309784
>I used to be myself

Nigga, I've browsed /pol/ since its inception and my personal views haven't changed a bit. If you're that easily persuaded it says more about you than anything else tbqh famalam.
>>
>>1309695
>meme

Sorry m8, last year it stopped being an maymay and started being standard chan vernacular - "redpill me on X" is now just chanspeak for "tell me about X" and is used in pretty much every context you could imagine, especially by newfags.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.