[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Germany wasn't short of oil until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: ohayou.jpg (44 KB, 749x515) Image search: [Google]
ohayou.jpg
44 KB, 749x515
Friendly reminder that Germany wasn't short of oil until late 1944 when the US ramped up its bombing of fuel reserves and infrastructure.
Germany attacked the Caucasus not to gain oil, but to cut off the Ruskies from oil.
>>
File: 1352544418293.png (50 KB, 484x382) Image search: [Google]
1352544418293.png
50 KB, 484x382
>>1302972
Friendly reminder that Germany lost the war
>>
>>1302972
Martin Van Creveld comes to a rather different conclusion in Supplying War.

Care to back up your statement OP?
>>
>>1303244
>I'm going to mention a book I've never read to make myself look smart
>>
>>1303297
So I take it that's a no. You pulled your 'fact' out of the hairy recesses of your asshole, without even bothering to clean off the shit clinging to it.

Since I'm sure you'll whine about paywalls if I start quoting it, have an online source
http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/aureview/1981/jul-aug/becker.htm

And would you look at that. Even between Austrian resources and Ploesti, Germany couldn't keep up with their PEACETIME oil needs pretty much from the get-go once cut off from overseas import, and only kept going by seizing stockpiles from countries they conquered, as well as making synthetic crap.

So again. Where are you getting support for your idea?
>>
File: 1465389509082.jpg (84 KB, 629x479) Image search: [Google]
1465389509082.jpg
84 KB, 629x479
>>1302972
Friendly reminder that you started a thread using an anime picture on a board not related to anime, which makes you a weeb which means you should kill yourself.
>>
>>1303421
Friendly reminder that you're complaining about anime on a website for weebs which means you should kill yourself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.