[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a greater meme than that of the Celts, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: ScottishFencing.gif (599 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
ScottishFencing.gif
599 KB, 379x214
Celts are a fucking joke. Vikings can oftentimes be overhyped, but there is truth that they raided far and wide, even had an empire (Cnut's North Sea Empire), and influenced the peoples around them at least as much as they themselves were influenced. What did Celts do? Go on the decline since the bronze age. Bitched by Italics out of continental Europe and then in the British Isles by Germanics. They mostly can't speak their own fucking language for fucks sake. HURR BIG CLAYMORE LMAO ENGLISH ARE GAY LOL they just about never won a war and I'm convinced they're only hyped because their cucked diaspora has saturated the English-speaking civilised world. The only successful Scots have been Anglic Lowlanders.
>>
Don't forget that Celts were literal cucks as their women were free to fuck who they want and the guys themselves resorted to fucking other guys.

Cucks and faggots.
>>
Why are the English so bitter and butthurt over the Scots?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (293 KB, 799x650) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
293 KB, 799x650
>I'M ANGRY

>ANGRY ABOUT SCOTS
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.