[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le france white flag !!! >Le surrender monkeys lelele
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1317949954114.gif (3 MB, 374x180) Image search: [Google]
1317949954114.gif
3 MB, 374x180
>le france white flag !!!
>Le surrender monkeys lelelelele!!!11!

Let's end this awful meme right here, right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQtJpXUSHJs
>>
>>1302575

It's a fucking internet prank done by using SEO. In 2001 or earlier.

Here's the link to the shit that started it all.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html
>>
>>1302575
>implying you can undo the Iraq propaganda

The US government can sway the people to hate or love any country in the world
>>
>>1302610
It's sad how all of this shit is inaccurate. I mean, memes are a thing, you can make fun of the french defeat in 1940 because you don't really know shit about it. But this is beying retarded. During the italian wars, France was defeated by Spain, not by Italians. The war of religions didn't end with the victory of the Huguenots. Claiming the french revolution was simply against other frenchmen is retarded. The part about WW1 is simply cringe, as well as the final "Normans weren't french".
>>
>>1302575
Get out your white flag you cheese-eating, Allah-worshipping French surrender monkey
>>
>>1302610
>Albinoblacksheep.com
Wow it still exists? Amazing.
>>
>>1302610
Did France really lose the War of Spanish Succession?

I thought they got what they wanted, so they won?
>>
>>1303474

Not that guy but I would say that it was a drawn a best.
The War did not erupt when Philip inherited the Spanish throne, in fact he was recognized by king even by territories of the Crown of Aragon which latter revolted*.
But Louis XIV, who had managed to isolate himself from pretty much every other power in Europe, started promote the French interests in the Spanish Empire through his grandson, that alienated a fair bunch of people, strenghtening the Austrian side, that originated the war.
And the war ended with the partition of the Spanish Empire, an Empire that Philip inherited in full, now splited in favour of various other powers.
So no a victory in my humble opinion.

*Even if not willingly
>>
The common soldiers in the French army did pretty well against Germany in WWII it was the command structure that failed. You know why French soldiers had blue uniforms in WWI. If surrender monkeys are in charge then they drag everyone down with them. France needed to get the guillotine out in 39 and could probably dust it off today and be better for it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.