[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some noteable known examples of descendants of well-known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5
File: penghis_khan.jpg (16 KB, 210x311) Image search: [Google]
penghis_khan.jpg
16 KB, 210x311
What are some noteable known examples of descendants of well-known historical figures?

It's easy to track down the ancestory of royal figures, but for other famous people, such as scientists, it feels like their offspring went under the radar. The only case that comes to my mind is Rommel's son being the mayor of some city in Germany.
>>
File: paul washington.jpg (24 KB, 474x334) Image search: [Google]
paul washington.jpg
24 KB, 474x334
>>1300342
Paul Washington
>>
>>1300342
>>
File: W020141015736825746632.jpg (55 KB, 415x550) Image search: [Google]
W020141015736825746632.jpg
55 KB, 415x550
The current Duke of Yansheng, who is the head of the Kong family which is descended from Kongzi (Confucius).
>>
File: Zhu_Rongji_now.jpg (141 KB, 1600x911) Image search: [Google]
Zhu_Rongji_now.jpg
141 KB, 1600x911
Zhu Rongji, former premier of the People's Republic of China.

He is descended from the Ming dynasty Prince of Min line, which is descended from Zhu Yuanzhang the founding emperor of the Ming dynasty.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.