[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the true nature of Jesus Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462752010425.jpg (116 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1462752010425.jpg
116 KB, 540x534
In greatest and most likely probability, Jesus was nothing more than an apocalyptic preacher in 1st century Judea who taught about either the need for the reform of Judaism or that he was the Jewish messiah and that the end times were near (or perhaps a combination of both). However, he was most likely put to death under orders of the Romans for causing agitation, and either through a 'pious' crime or actual displacement of his body/grave (either by mistake or grave robbery or some other method), was believed to have either resurrected or ascended into Heaven like Elijah.

His immediate followers (Nazarenes and eventually Ebionites) were simply Jews who considered Jesus a great teacher, at at most, a prophet.

Most - if not all - of what is written in the Biblical NT is the invention of either Paul or those Greek converts who worked off of Paul's ideas, themselves either outright lies or delusions. Ironically, the Church in its persecution of the Ebionites destroyed whatever might have remained of the original actual teachings of Jesus.

Jesus (Yeshua) was probably a real individual; Christ is a mythical and fictional character.
>>
Proof?
>>
>>1296372
>Most - if not all - of what is written in the Biblical NT is the invention of either Paul or those Greek converts who worked off of Paul's ideas
But this is the best part. If it weren't for them Christianity would be just Judaism.
>>
File: cm.jpg (41 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
41 KB, 480x357
>>1296385
>"the more believable alternative is Jesus was a magic god-man who impregnated his own mother with himself in order to sacrifice himself to appease himself; and a number of other magic crap like resurrecting the dead and transmutation and breaking natural laws happened too"

Christcucks can't be this dumb.
>>
>>1296412
>thinking he's a genius decrypting the secret of the universe for figuring out that shit
yeah, everybody knows that OP, chill out kid. Even my father who's a christian and has basic historical knowledge figured that out just by reading the bible and doing his research.
>using image macros to prove a point
kek go watch some bill nye videos kid I guess it's more your meme level
>>
File: zealot_reza_aslan.jpg (157 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
zealot_reza_aslan.jpg
157 KB, 1047x1572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VOMFjQfJ8w
>>
>>1296372
Yeshua is Christ
>>
>>1296479
>Even my father who's a christian and has basic historical knowledge

Oxymoron.
>>
>>1296372
Jesus is God, God is a title meaning "Creator", and Christ is a title meaning "Anointed One" or "Savior".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwocywANpfQ
>>
>>1296518
head in sand. laughing at you showing your butt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.