[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Kosovo and why does NATO care so much about it? Why were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Kosovo-map.gif (19 KB, 330x353) Image search: [Google]
Kosovo-map.gif
19 KB, 330x353
What is Kosovo and why does NATO care so much about it? Why were Serbs chimping out at Bosnians and Albanians?
>>
>>1344108
>Yugoslavia exists
>Tito dies
>Nationalist circles, especially Serbian, start rising
>Kosovo is considered a symbolic part of Serbia as battle of Kosovo (which Serbs lost) is a very significant event for them
>Except it's full of Albanians now and it's a special autonomous part of Serbia
>Serbs manage to lose almost every single piece of ex-Yugoslavia, some relatively peacefully like FYROM or Slovenia, some with a fucking retarded agreement which fucked Bosnia and Herzegovina up forever and some swiftly by force like Croatia
>Slobodan Milosevic decides that the best course of action would be diverting attention at something else like kicking Albanians out of Kosovo for muh Greater Serbia

That's when NATO came into play

>Americans generally don't care about Yugoslavian wars as they consider EC/EU to be able to solve everything by itself
>Surprise, they can't do shit
>Finally Americans decide to do something, first diplomatically
>Dayton Agreement happens, Bosnia and Herzegovina is fucked up forever
>Croats kick Serbs out on their own
>Finally when Serbs clearly prove they learned nothing and want to genocide Albanians too, NATO bombs the shit out of them

Mind you, all sides in Yugoslavian wars happened to commit war crimes and Albanians are disgusting, but it just so happens that Serbs were the absolute worst of them all.

That's about it, inb4 some asshurt Serb shows up.
>>
>What is Kosovo

Kosovo is Serbia. I say this as someone with Ustase blood. Kebab pls go.
>>
>>1344213
Oh no. Not this meme again.
>>
>>1344108
Croatia War:
>Croatia declares independence
>Serb minority declares independence
>Croats won't let them
>War starts ethnic cleansing by both
>In the end Croats win and Serbs get kicked out
Bosnia War:
>Serb minority declares independence
>Bosnia won't let them
>They start a war with ethnic cleansing and stuff
>Croatians start doing the same
>The US puts Serbia under embargo, bringing the country and its people to its knees
>Croats get threatened by America,so they decide to pussy out and help the Bosnians
>War ends with Dayton agreement, which kinda makes no sense but whatever
KOSOVO WAR
> Albanians start to chimp out with shit like "muh language isn't taught in school even if Kosovo isn't part of Albania!"
>Start riotting like Baltimore niggers n shit
>Start killing Serbian cops and create a Terrorist organization for their independence
>Serbs destroy the KFOR
>KFOR starts crying to the U.S.
>Strategic territory to turn into puppet state= profit
>The US starts bombing Serbia killing thousands of random civilians
>Milosevic surrenders and Kosovo is under the UN
>Albanians still chimp out occasionally, burning serbian churches, killing innocent serbs etc.
>In 2008 Kosovo declares independence (Serbs are treated like subhumans, can get killed and the police won't bother to do a thing)
>The serbs are butthurt over Kosovo independence and will likely never get over it, as they are the same shit as Croats,Bosnians and Albanians.. Uncivilized Barbarians.
>>
>>1344484
dat serb bias
serbs are more gypsy-like and mudslim-like than the bosnians who happen to be actual muslims, kek
>>
>>1344205
This.
>>
>>1344494
Serbshits remove selves when?
>>
>>1344494
>bias
How? Everything I said was correct.
Oh wait..
OOOOH, ok.
Oh ok, I'm sorry.
Here I go with the TRUE version of the Yugoslav Wars:

>Evil Serbians start ethnic cleansing in Bosnia,Croatia,Kosovo randomly without a reason.The victims ,meanwhile, believe in a peaceful revolution, thanks to which they win against Serbia. THE END
>>
>>1344519
Oh boy, it's a S*rb war crime denial thread.
>>
>>1344521
Never denied Serb war crimes, never said anyone was the good guy as the wars were pretty much barbarians vs barbarians, evil vs evil. It's just I like to sometimes look at wars from a different perspective, and not listen to the media like a sheep. But hey, what do I know?
GO USA! OUR GOVERNMENT IS PERFECT! HUSSEIN KILLED BABIES!WE'VE GOTTA BRING FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES BY SENDING OUR YOUNG PEOPLE TO DIE AND BY BOMBING INNOCENT FOREIGN CIVILIANS!
>>
>>1344539
>t. RT
>>
>>1344108
>all this Serbian butthurt ITT already

They are probably the worst group of people I ever came in contact with.
>>
>>1345142
Eh, everyone on Balkan is the same, same retarded mentality and "my shit doesn't stink" attitude. Serbs got unlucky that they got in the way of western interests and that's it
>>
>>1347120
This guy gets it
>>
File: albanians.png (36 KB, 935x503) Image search: [Google]
albanians.png
36 KB, 935x503
>>1344205
True but with one minor issue, Croats first kicked out Serbs, then the BIH got done

>>1344213
Nonsense.
Pic related
(get out with that /ex-yu/ serbian-dick-sucking)
>>
>>1344484
>>Serb minority declares independence
>>Croats won't let them
Tudjman offered autonomy.
Independence is too much because there were to many Croats in so called Krajina.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.