[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Denmark-Norway the most based iteration of a Nordic nation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Was Denmark-Norway the most based iteration of a Nordic nation?
>>
>>1290043
Yes.

Fucking Swedes ruining everything yet again.
>>
File: LocationSwedishEmpire.png (29 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
LocationSwedishEmpire.png
29 KB, 1200x1000
Bitch please
>>
>>1290063
and the perfidious albion
>>
>>1290043
The Kalmar Union was better but the eternal Swede had to fuck it up
>>
>>1290073
>Swedish """Empire"""
>>
>>1290081
This.
>>
File: Norway1265.png (38 KB, 1219x659) Image search: [Google]
Norway1265.png
38 KB, 1219x659
>>1290043
NO

Greater Kingdom of Norway is best, if it wasn't for the great plague we would have ruled all the north REEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
Why are Danes the most based of the nordbros
>>
>>1290063
>>1290278
>tfw no Northsea Empire/Federation
>tfw Scotland is part of the United Cuckdom and not filled with Norse-Gaels
>>
No, Denmark-Engaland
>>
File: ankient suami.jpg (899 KB, 1942x1223) Image search: [Google]
ankient suami.jpg
899 KB, 1942x1223
I think we all know the winner here
>>
>>1290462
Canute the Great, Sweyn Forkbeard are goat
>>
>>1290462
They're a lot more chill than Swedes and don't have that 'holier-than-thou' attitude
>>
>>1290073
>balto-centric empire
>even counting as nordic
:^)

the north sea is the eternal nordic roaming ground, anyone who disagrees is a filthy finno-ugric
>>
>>1292011
>Unable to take control of Some of Northern Europe's richest trading ports
>N-n-no, we didn't want to... We just wanted to stay in our poor, underdeveloped Tundra lands, for real!
I would be laughing if I didn't had to count all the gold I get from Tallinn and Riga.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.