[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Muslims and /his/ think about the Nation of Islam and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What do Muslims and /his/ think about the Nation of Islam and 5 percenters?

They always get shouted out in the wu tang songs I listen to when I smoke weed. I'd like to know more about them.
>>
>>1282218

Wu Tang killer bees are on a swarm, my friend.
>>
Help a nigga out
>>
Wu Tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with
>>
wu tang are black nationalist racists
>>
>>1282218
In short: WE WUS.
>>
>>1282414
We wuz kingz and shit?
>>
>>1282412
Sounds like nothing to fuck with.
>>
File: black god.jpg (105 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
black god.jpg
105 KB, 540x475
>>1282412
There isn't much difference between the worldview of the Five-Percent Nation and the mainstream liberal progressive worldview.

Both view black people as literal gods who can't do no wrong and whose approval is the necessary stamp to legitimate any cultural, political, social and economical movement.

Yes, they mix a lot of silly stuff about Islam, but the end result is the same and liberal democracy has no answer against their calls for Black Godhood. How can they deny the black man's claim to divinity when all mainstream media treat them as gods?
>>
>>1282469
This.
>>
File: black power.jpg (60 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
black power.jpg
60 KB, 500x281
>>1282469
Expanding a bit further on liberal inability to reject claims of black godhood. We know that the definition of racism has changed from "discriminatory behavior against members of a certain race" to "any behavior, policy or belief that generates disparate impact against protected classes".

Denying black godhood argably creates disparate impact against blacks, therefore is racist. And how can a liberal, or even conservative, take a political or religious position that is classified as racist? Well, he can't.

The most crazy beliefs of black nationalist racists WILL be accepted by mainstream society, and compliance to them will be not only socially acceptable but exigible if you don't want to be considered racist. Things that now exist only in the fantasies of cuckold fetishists, such as interracial breeding grounds and cucksheds will become widespread as soon as black activists demand them, because denying it would be "racist".
>>
>>1282469
>>1282532
>>1282565
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>1282218
secretly think they are delusional and hope they will seek to convert to proper Islam but anything that weakens Christianity is a-okay with me.
t.Muslim
>>
>>1282777
Secretly? Is it not considered acceptable to criticise them amongst general Muslims?
Other Muslim sects fight all the time and I can't imagine many non-black Muslims would respond well to a religion that seems to basically proclaim the superiority of black men over all others and literally calls them gods.
>>
>>1282777
Ghostface is a Sunni Muslim. Now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.