[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews had 4000 years to give legit arguments of why their god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: rel.png (9 KB, 646x290) Image search: [Google]
rel.png
9 KB, 646x290
Jews had 4000 years to give legit arguments of why their god is real.
Christians had 2000 years to give legit arguments of why their god is real.
Muslims had 1400 years to give legit arguments of why their god is real.

Magic is the answer.
>>
This thread shall doubtlessly be riveting.
>>
>>1280737
In fact, it should.
>>
>>1280718
Actually their arguments were and are even more stupid than that.
>>
>>1280718
Anyone who has any understanding of religion, understands that it doesn't much matter whether or not your nor their god or gods are real. This is not among the factors that the value of any given religion hinges upon, or all religion would have died in its cradle in ancient prehistory.
>>
>>1280909
What point would be to practice your religion if you don't believe in it, especially in God - it's pointless - you would immediately stop practicing it if you lost faith.
>>
>>1280737
>>1280861
mission accomplished
>>
>>1280909
>god being real
>not a (THE) fundamental part of any religion
you are the dumbest person on /his/
and /his/ has a shitload of dumb people
>>
>>1280928
>>1280912
Whether any particular god is real or not is immaterial to the material world, unlike the teachings of said religions and the cultural unity they provide.

Gods have no impact on the world - people who believe in their values, on the other hand, rule the world.
>>
>>1280718
Fucking hate summer
>>
>>1280946
If you're going to contempt others, at least you should argue why.
>>
>>1281023
NTG, but this is clearly a "checkmate theists" thread. The sort of thing that's, technically, against the rules even on /pol/.

This thread is literally beneath /pol/.

>a high level of discourse is expected
I mean, if OP opened up with a series of rebuffs against the various teleological arguments against the existence of gods throughout history, be they Anselm or Aquinas or whoever, that might be a thread worthy of /his/ - but this is just shitposting cancer at its worst. We've far too much of it on here as it is, as apparently the janitor functions for the board are broken.
>>
Did reddit invaded /his/ or something?
>>
>>1281042

The universal rules actually state that blatant racism is only allowed on /b/. Technically /pol/ shouldn't exist, but it needs to. We need a contemporary politics board for non-retards though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (135 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135 KB, 1600x900
>>1280905
They need to rely on this to have enough suicide terrorists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHqfk5lMw-E
>>
>>1280718
it's not about proving your religion to be true, it's a matter of faith. Even the men of the Enlightenment, age of reason, saw that reason does not apply to religion -- religion is a topic of faith not proving or providing evidence.
>>
>>1280718
Hmmmm, let's see. God revealed Himself to the Jews, yes. They called Him YHWH, I Am, or I Will Be That I Will Be.

The Christians say that YHWH manifested in the flesh as a man, that YHWH provided Himself a sacrifice, and that sacrifice is Jesus.

The qur'an says that the bible got it right.

So, which is in disagreement again, Mr. Magic Man?
>>
File: mowilem_7602.jpg (56 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
mowilem_7602.jpg
56 KB, 500x506
>>1282003
I like you
>>
>>1280939
People of faith rule the world. The Jews are people of faith.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.