[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Khazars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
What is the likelihood that a good chunk of Ashkenazi DNA is descended from them?
>>
very likely, unless we're talking about who is responsible for the death of christ, then they are all definitely 100% descended from the ancient hebrews. so yes and no depending on when it's convenient.
>>
I read somewhere that Ashkenazi DNA is more similar to Italians.
>>
>>1275690
Somewhere seems to be the most cited journal on this board.
>>
>>1274912
Ashkenazi were spread out throughout Germanic and Slavic lands. Their dna is mostly European because of the many centuries spent there, there is some debate as to when and how they came to be in Germania in the first place, there is some evidence that there was a small Jewish presence there before the fall of Rome. Yiddish origin is also heavily debated, developing sometime during the medieval ages. I recommend Words on Fire by Dovid Katz
>>
99%, I thought they were a slavic tribe even before I found about khazaria. I read it was an anti-semitic theory once and was extremely confused until I realized it was zionist pissed about muh 2,000 thousand year old diaspora right to the levant

Regardless of your personal thoughts most jews are located in russia with heavy caucasian ad mixture
>>
>>1275685
>>1275690
>>1275755
/pol/ posting in its finest
>>1274912
The reality is that the Khazars played an even smaller role in Ashkenazi genetics than the Himyarites of Yemen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

A
>>
>>1275769
They've actually been shown to retain an impressively dominate Semite genetic structure see >>1275806
>>
>>1275806
I am a Yiddish speaker and I most certainly do not associate with the likes of /pol/
>>
>>1274912
Zero. We've tested large amounts of Ashkenazi DNA. They look roughly like 40% Levantine, 50% Italian, 10% Northern European. No Caucasus or Central Asian ancestry at all.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.