[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every white American claim to be part Cherokee? Were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-13-55-01.png (658 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-13-55-01.png
658 KB, 1280x720
Why does every white American claim to be part Cherokee? Were the Cherokee total sluts or was it fashionable at some point to be part Indian? And why does the meme continue?
>>
>>1269787
Because they're mixed white mongrels with no specific heritage (though they love to point out how they're 1/4 german 1/8th french etc etc, as if it means anything genetically), so they need to find something unique to cling onto. Most white Americans aren't part native, but when they do a test to find out, and if they are, whats even funnier is the test comes back saying they're part Asian, as thats how it shows up on the more accessible dna testing sites, since natives are an extension of Asians. Then they get pissed at being part asian. Very funny. I used to hang around on DNA forums a lot and saw it happen.

Also occasionally one comes along spouting that the earth is 6000 years old so their dna results make no sense.
>>
>>1269787
At least where I live used to be part of or near Cherokee territory, so it makes sense that it's part of my lineage. It's not always a meme, my great grandmother was full blooded Cherokee, which is relatively recent compared to others who claim it.
>>
>>1269787

They were a relatively large, organized and developed tribe that had a much softer transition to European rule than most others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes

At least until gold was discovered on their land...
>>
>>1269787
It's used as a way to hide the fact that they're part black.
>>
>>1270177
>At least until gold was discovered on their land...

That's when it all goes down hill.
Happens allover the world.
>>
The Cherokee were known for kidnapping white & black women in raids then dicking them so good they never wanted to go back to US territory

Cherokee women from dwindling tribes would seduce and adopt American men and boys to repopulate their tribes
>>
>>1270218

Is there Rule 34 on that?
>>
>>1269787
Same reason why every black American claims they're part Native, when in reality most are about 20-25% white.
>>
>>1270218
Just my japanese animes
>>
>>1269787
They're faggots who want to feel special so they just claim to be something they're not.
>>
Fashionable. Being part Indian became trendy with the rise of the "bourgeois bohemians", since Indianism was the new Orientalism.
>>
>>1270218
>tfw when you'll never get your dick honey-potted by a Cherokee succubus
>>
It's a way for white people who want to seem more interesting to try and do that. If they do this they're likely a WASP with no culture or an ethnic that's ashamed of their culture

Both are reprehensible
>>
>>1269814
>since natives are an extension of Asians
There has never been anything in the literature to suggest this.
I really do wonder how there were pockets of Asians in the Far Northern Atlantic/Europe.
Modern anthropology easily dismisses this Freud like pseudo-science.
>>
>>1270488
Genetically they're far more related to Native Siberians (Asians) than any other race.
>>
>>1269814
Kill yourself yurocuck
>>
>>1269787
I find it amusing how Anglo whites in the US embrace their native heritage, whereas Latinos and Hispanics shame anyone for having any native heritage.
>>
File: image.gif (348 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
348 KB, 240x155
>>1270516
Not Chicanos
They all think they are Aztec warriors
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.