[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this guy's problem ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: germ-MMAP-md.png (124 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
germ-MMAP-md.png
124 KB, 1036x733
What was this guy's problem ?
>>
>Surrounded on all sides
>No established identity
>Massive power

It'd be a wonder if they didn't fuck some shit up
>>
>>1266046
South Schleswig is rightful Danish clay
>>
>>1266081
shouldn't have lost the war then
>>
>>1266046
It's surrounded on all sides by countries that hate you

>A bunch of high lowlanders
>A bunch of baguettes who try and war you because they're insecure
>The bastard child between the previous two
>Danes who always want to pillage you and ramble about lost land
>Psychotic little brother telling you to kill people
>A Slav who wants nothing but to knife you and steal your BMW
>Polands atheist cousin who always brags about his beer

Don't have anything for Swizterland or Luxembourg though
>>
>>1266111
Switzerland - the rich cousin that acts like a smug asshole even though he insists that he's your friend
Luxembourg - the guy everybody ignores
>>
They're simply not Westerners, yet they've always depended on the West and got all of their culture imposed on them by Westerners. So they resent it for excluding them, which is why they keep lashing out so violently.
>>
>>1266046
not enough Lebensraum
>>
>>1266046
the world

the infernal German just likes to destroy culture

>>1266111
>le all are evil but me

Hitler pls
>>
>>1266189
t. Josef Polenski
>>
>>1266189
t. Hugo Rosseau
>>
>>1266046
Eternal polish jews
>WW1 was lost because Rosa Luxembourg(polish jew) started communist revolution in in Germany and was going to put all ethnic Germans into concentration camps
>Polish Jews killed all the Germans living in the Versailles Bastard called Poland so they went from majority to minority in that country
>the "german death camps" are literally build by poles to kill germans, then they just blamed germany
>Warsaw was also blown up by eternal pollack jews and they blamed Germany afterwards(fun fact - there's no evidence of German Army EVER hurting any civilians or their buildings, even accidentally, because German precision at its finest)
>von Mannstein and more exactly - von Lewinski(Polish Jewish family that somehow got aristocratic title in imperial Germany through some plots) - lost the war on the east purposely.

etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>1266268

I am actually going to save this post. I've never felt compelled to do this before but this is just too damn hilarious. If this is a satire of /pol/ it's pretty good.
>>
>>1266281
This is all true m8.
>>
To be fair europes borders are complete trash shaped by feudal warfare.
>>
>>1266046
Having Russian savages on your backyard would make anyone paranoid and prone to erratic behavior.
>>
>>1266081
What is Denmark, oh you mean southern Sweden and Northern Germany
>>
>>1266189
>it's only my narrow view of history, it couldn't possibly be due to geopolitical context!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.