[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
catholic church and race mixing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: img_1915.jpg (4 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
img_1915.jpg
4 MB, 3456x4608
Hello catholics of /his/. What is the catholic church's opinion on race mixing? I'm thinking of converting to catholicism, but I also want to race mix like the cool rappers on tv. Anything from the magisterium that talks about it?
>>
Do it Son, we´ll get you a special indulgence
>>
Any Catholic opinion ever= whatever there Pope calculates as giving the most power, either short or long term for that Pope's goals
>>
>>1262597
/pol/bait but you Chriscucks claim that yours is the only true god and that the nations of the world should only worship him. Complete with missionary efforts even.

You are the last to complain about multiculturalism and race-mixing.
>>
>inb4 someone posts the "RomanDegeneracy" pic
>>
>>1262597
>>>/pol/
Stop spreading this "huh redpill degeneracy race" shit here. This is NOT /pol/ with dates, as much as you believe otherwise. Fuck off.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1262613
/thread.

If race-mixing is trending, rest assured that the catholic church supports race-mixing; had the nazis won ww2, the church would find a way to say that she always supported racial purity.

In short she's a whore for power.
>>
>>1262615
>>1262621
>>1262629
This has more to do with theology than politics so i'll prefer it to be on /his/ thanks
>>
File: catholicmod is mad.jpg (227 KB, 1006x504) Image search: [Google]
catholicmod is mad.jpg
227 KB, 1006x504
>>1262597
>>1262641
>>
>>1262644
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

:^)
>>
>>1262644
>cites Joseph, the prototype cuckold
Too funny to be true.
>>
>>1262641
It is a political issue in your idiotic theology, so buzz off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lT8DU7qzBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SoKxVkrXQ
>>
>>1262660
this
>>
>>1262651
>I was the blue-eyed, cotton-topped white kid who stuck out like a sore thumb
Get a load of this self-hating goy.
>>
>>
>>1262635
>Implying the Vatican was not the driving force behind the Holocaust.
>>
File: they wuz good catholic boys.png (1 MB, 1261x2661) Image search: [Google]
they wuz good catholic boys.png
1 MB, 1261x2661
>>1262635
>>1262669
You're gonna get reminded.
>>
>>1262676
Catholics confirmed cucks.
>>
>>1262597
I'm a catholic but I am generally against race mixing, because it's simply filth.
>>
>>1262676
I got lied to, not reminded. I feel gypped.

You know John Paul II apologized for the Holocaust, yes?
>>
>>1262597
Christianity is generally pro race-mixing given the whole "we're all god's children" thing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.