[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The overall conclusion reached is that the United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: candle.jpg (47 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
47 KB, 650x487
>The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Let us commemorate the millions of people who have been murdered by the evil American homo empire. From Serbia to Iraq, from Asian to Europe.

Let us hope that the US, after this election, will become like Syria.
>>
File: 1460341813500.jpg (40 KB, 1134x942) Image search: [Google]
1460341813500.jpg
40 KB, 1134x942
>>1260998
kuso thread
>>
>>1260998

Well yes, if you do things like count the number of Chinese soldiers killed in the Korean war, things are going to get bloody.

This is the essential problem with ethics based on pure utilitarianism. I for one don't see anything wrong with killing soldiers of an invading nation in an attempt to help out your ally. If those are the sorts of deaths that the U.S. is responsible for, good.
>>
File: 1351091192332.jpg (527 KB, 1295x933) Image search: [Google]
1351091192332.jpg
527 KB, 1295x933
>>1260998
And?
>>
Article is full of shit.

It blames the US for "tricking the soviet union into invading Afghanistan".

It also counts numbers from the Iran/Iraq war against the US.

It's also claiming that we're responsible for the death of 560,000 children based on sanctions against Iraq.

This article is an international version of Black Lives Matter. In other words... the US is responsible for everything that happens in the world, but the nations fighting each other have no responsibility.
>>
In fact, after you read the bullshit link take a minute to click on their main page and check out the titles of their other "research" articles.

This site is obviously a front organization sponsored by either Russia or China.
>>
File: Saddam_rumsfeld.jpg (70 KB, 319x242) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_rumsfeld.jpg
70 KB, 319x242
>>1261026
>It also counts numbers from the Iran/Iraq war against the US.
I wonder if they had this photo in mind when they factored that in.
>>
>>1261016
/thread
>>
File: re.png (169 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
re.png
169 KB, 318x318
>>1260998

All he wanted to do was to remove kebab.
RIP

Just like Hussein: died for a nationalist Iraq.
Gaddafi: died for a nationalist Lybia
Assad soon? Will he died for a nationalist Syria?

And all replaced by chaos and bloodshed of Jewish ISIS.

May God punish the USA and increase their violent ethnic conflicts!

>The fall of the West is a chance for the Rest.
t. Dugin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF1Da6MCUC4
>>
>>1260998
R u mad bro?
>>
>>1261117
>R u
>Ru
>Russia
the plot thickens.
>>
>>1261033
Give enough degrees everyone is liable. So the real question is what have you done to limit the number of human casualties.
>>
All of this will stop when the United States overthrows the elites
>>
>>1261031

>wikipedia is used as sources
>random geocities site used as sources
>only two reputable sources
>site is based in quebec
>got popular because of "New World Order"
>most of their articles have clickbait titles

I don't even have to suspect Russian or Chinese money. Site is already sketchier than News Corp.
>>
>>1260998
>Let us hope that the US, after this election, will become like Syria.

Yes lets hope Americans have to bribe their postmen or get reported to the mukhabarat and disappear for weeks at a time and emerging a shell of a man.

Actually now that I think of it it reminds me of the tipping culture.
>>
>>1260998
Well USA was the official guardian of Islam - mainly for wahhabism a radical form of Islam - they even forced Israel to back down at one point - because Afghanistan threatened with huge prices on oil. So America is responsible directly for the horrible persecution of thousands of Christians - linked with radical Islam attacks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.