[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the modern Candide? A story about a simple man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: v1.jpg (197 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
197 KB, 1200x700
Is this the modern Candide? A story about a simple man's meaningless misfortunes and journey through life with many lessons to be taught to the audience.
>>
>>1244344
Nah. Jews milking the last few dollars out of a successful show. At least they didn't ruin the main plot line by adding to it.
>>
>>1244344
>A story about a simple man's meaningless misfortunes and journey through life with many lessons to be taught to the audience.
Is it Anon's biography?
>>
>>1244364
This.
I thought BrBa was a genuinely well-written show with interesting characters.
Better Call Saul is a cash-in.
Whatsisname isn't even that good an actor, and ever time I see him as himself, i.e. in interviews and shit, he just looks awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>>1244364
Doubt it, can't think of an episode that I disliked and vince is the man behind the show.
>>
>>1245465
Can you name a great episode? Like, The Fly good?
>>
>>1244344

Candide is fucking garbage, based on a strawman of one of Leibniz's statements.

So yes.
>>
>>1248058
Ozymandias and Salud obvs
>>
>>1248097
But that's BrBa
>>
>>1248181
oh, well BCS only has 2 seasons, BrBa didnt really get good until season 3
>>
>>1248183
>implying implications

It was good from the start.
>>
>>1248183
I asked you to name a great episode of Better Call Saul. You named 2 great BrBa episodes. Come on, man.
>>
>>1248058
Can't name the episode, because I'm fucking awful with episode names.

Whichever one had Mike take the rifle out to the desert to kill that dude, with the follow-up car horn scene. Shit was great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.