[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks Zeitgeist was accurate in any way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
>he thinks Zeitgeist was accurate in any way
>>
The Time Ghost is just a metaphor for the culture of a period, anon. It's not literally a ghost.
>>
>>1323655
Not sure if troll or stupidity.
>>
>>1323622

If you are talking about how the section on Christianity was inaccurate because they got some of the stuff about similarities with Egyptian mythology wrong it hardly makes a difference.

Its clear to anyone who looks into it that Christianity and Judaism were both just rip-offs of Zoroastrianism that resulted when a run-of-the-mill bronze age tribal/city cult came into contact with Persian Zoroastrians.

And when I say that I'm not even trying to denigrate those religions or say that they don't offer valuable teachings/lessons/insights etc but just because Zeitgeist is wrong on some parts doesn't change that the Abrahamic religions are basically fan-fiction.
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 520x390
>>1325744
>not trying to denegrate
>LOL ITS JUST A KNOCKOFF OF SOMETHING ELSE!
>>
>>1325744

>Its clear to anyone who looks into it that Christianity and Judaism were both just rip-offs of Zoroastrianism that resulted when a run-of-the-mill bronze age tribal/city cult came into contact with Persian Zoroastrians.

Ok, please explain to me how that is the case.

Let's not forget that the Avestas are openly polytheistic, and the first mentionings of monotheist elements within Zoroastrianism date to the 2nd century AD.
>>
>>1323622
Why does that girl have shit smeared over her face? Is this a diversity seminar?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.