[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt History question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464948272102.jpg (32 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1464948272102.jpg
32 KB, 396x402
On D-Day, before the landings:

If a single allied soldier arrived in a raft over the channel and appeared on the beach stark naked and started masturbating his penis in full view of all the beach defenders...

How would this have affected the outcome of the battle?
>>
>>1233924

Not in any noticeable manner.

He probably would have been shot and killed, and a few German defenders would be puzzled for the few hours/days before they were likely killed.
>>
>>1233952
Why would they have killed him? He wasn't posing a physical threat.
>>
>>1233924
That soldiers name?

Stefan Molyneux.
>>
>>1233962

I don't think you understand how World War 2 works. It's possible they might have taken him alive, but it was very much a "shoot first, ask questions never" type of situation.
>>
>>1234009
What if he was holding a white flag with his other hand?
>>
>>1234009
What if he made a convicing and compelling argument about how the state fundamentally violates the non-aggression principle and how taxation is theft to the defenders?
>>
>>1233924
Albert O'Barbosa
>>
>>1234013

Maybe

>>1234023

I agree with many of those points but if someone tried to convince me of them I'd happily shoot them if it meant I didn't have to listen to them speak.
>>
>>1233924
I guess the Germans would capture the naked soldier.

Why waste bullets on an unarmed guy?
>>
I thought this board shot down alternative history threads on sight.
>>
>>1234048
maybe theyd capture him but they would be pretty fucked up no? might even surrender themselves!
>>
>>1233924
Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.