[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tell me, what's the absolute worst alt-history you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1454900198001.png (69 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
1454900198001.png
69 KB, 300x274
So tell me, what's the absolute worst alt-history you've ever seen?
>>
File: 1463771729717.jpg (43 KB, 780x663) Image search: [Google]
1463771729717.jpg
43 KB, 780x663
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Domination
>>
>>1233405
Don't make me do it anon, I swear I will make thousands of alternative history threads about the aboriginals.
>>
>>1233411
That's stupid but at least the guy admits it's as realistic as wolves and vampires, paraphrasing.

>>1233417
Do it nerd, you won't.
>>
>>1233405
The Epitome of Wehraboo Techwank dogshit.
>>
>>1233417
>>1233424
The best alt-history including abos is the one where they get colonized by a unified Malay thalassocracy
>>
>>1234914
Not really tho. The only reason they have cool tech is cause they plundered a Jewish research facility and slapped a few swastikas on the products. If anything it is the ultimate fuck you to neo-nazis as it completely subverts the idea of German engineering superiority.
>>
>>1235508
Yeah but that's stupid too for entirely different reasons. Really the whole game's premise is stupid, there's no way germany can conquer the whole world short of precisely the idiotic plot devices in that game.
>>
>>1233405

Homefront.

Alternatively, the "Hitler didn't do X GERMANY WON THE WAR NAZIS EVERYWHERE!" idiocy.
>>
>>1233405
Satan defeats Jesus in the Battle of Gessena.
>>
>>1235560
It was originally meant to be China instead of Best Korea.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.