[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Franz Ferdinand do to deserve it? What other significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled-1.png (210 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
210 KB, 622x494
What did Franz Ferdinand do to deserve it?
What other significant actions did The Black Hand take?
>>
>>1233341
imperialist oppressor, tyrant, autocrat

Tyrannicide is the greatest Heroic deed a man can achieve in his life
>>
No one did like him, I guess.
>>
>>1233341
Barely anyone liked him but he shouldn't have died, dude was gonna liberate Serbia anyways
>>
He was a pretty unlikeable fella but he had good plans for europe, funny how the black hand fuck their own safe boat.
I wonder if anyone realized that mistake
btw what happened with the assassin, whatever his name was, last thing I heard was that he had to server time in a working camp.
>>
While what >>1233349 said is true, he didn't deserve to die.

He might have even tried to federate the empire, even if that is a small step.
>>
>>1233423
He died from tuberculosis.
>>
Serbs were overzealous and fucked themselves over. F.F. was, for Austrian norms, very pro Serbian and open to cultural dialogue between subjects and to be subjects of the Austrian empire .
>>
>>1233349
Caesar actually had the people's support. He was of the populares.
>>
>>1233446
was the Black Hand really a representative of the common serb?
>>
>>1233341
>>1233349

He had plans to give the Serbs and other peoples of the empire rights, hardly the acts of an oppressor.
>>
File: stirner-1.jpg (11 KB, 254x285) Image search: [Google]
stirner-1.jpg
11 KB, 254x285
>>1235702
>muh benevolent oppressor
>>
>>1235860
>Muh oppression
You're worse than I thought.
>>
>>1233341
Nothing.
They literally couldn't have chosen a worse Austrian to kill.
>>
It was literally an act of terrorism. He wasn't target particularly for what he thought or did; he was targeted for who he was. His rank and position as heir to the Habsburg throne was enough. He didnt "deserve" it (whatever that means) nor did he "deserve not to" die.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.