[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT OF THIS DARK CAVE, LADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 265868835_640.jpg (36 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
265868835_640.jpg
36 KB, 640x469
SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT OF THIS DARK CAVE, LADS
>>
fuck you productive class
>>
*lights fire behind u*
there u go lad... thatll help a bit
>>
>>1230910
It's better in the cave, anon. You won't like what's outside.
>>
here are some puppets to watcj
>>
There is a fantastic invisible reality that is much more real and present to us than the current actual and visible reality.
In this mysterious universe there is a light, only one light, and that light is God, and he will show Himself to you in the person of Christ.
>>
I'm sorry but I don't want to share my enlightenment with anyone else.
>>
>>1231449
I don't trust the Demiurge's puppet
>>
>>1231449
>only one light

Well how the fuck am I meant to read then?
>>
>>1232634
>implying Christ isn't actually the spouse of Sophia, who was sent to reveal the corrupted nature of the Demiurge's creation but then whose message was perverted by the misguided "Christians" into something entirely false
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.