[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Soviet Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sovietqt.jpg (251 KB, 701x405) Image search: [Google]
sovietqt.jpg
251 KB, 701x405
What would the world look like today if the Soviet Union had never collapsed? Also what would the Soviet Union itself look like ?
>>
>>1225696
I do not think you can accurately answer this question anon. What would the reason be that they never collapsed?
>>
Well, for starters, the girl in your picture would have been raped by whatever neo-Beria was in charge of the KGB.
>>
You can pretty much see the USSR 2.0 lite happening right now. It's still shit.
>>
>>1225721

She's a prostitute named Katya, that pic was taken shortly before the end of the Soviet Union
>>
>>1225696
>what would the Soviet Union itself look like ?
It'd be a barren wasteland because everyone would have starved to death
>>
>>1225696
How would it have been saved? It's economy was a ticking timebomb that would have been far worse had it blown up later.
>>
>>1225901
That's such an ignorant thing to say, crealy you know nothing about what the soviet union was like.

Only half would have starved to death.

The other half would have died with a bullet in the back of the head as enemies of the fascist state.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.