[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dad: "So why don't you tell the family a little bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
dad: "So why don't you tell the family a little bit about what Philosophy you've been reading lately Billy? Some Kripke? Lewis? What about Ladyman"
son: "Nietzsche"
dad: "What was that son..."
son: "I SAID NIETZSCHE DAD. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRUTH VALUES OR POSSIBLE WORLDS I JUST WANT MY LIFE TO HAVE MEANING"
*flips the table and chucks the turkey, slams door and listens to Limp Bizkit*
>>
good thread
>>
File: 1462679706127.png (17 KB, 495x573) Image search: [Google]
1462679706127.png
17 KB, 495x573
>>1206475
>I JUST WANT MY LIFE TO HAVE MEANING
>MEANING

That's a spook, son
>>
>>1206637
>reading any philosopher before Frege other than Kant and Leibniz

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>1206654
this
>>
>If I make a caricature out of people who disagree with me I wont ever have to actually challenge my worldview
>>
>>1206715
>implying not all "nihilists" discovered nihilism during their rebellious pseudo-intellectual teenage depression, thought they had figured out all of philosophy and then never questioned anything ever again

And then they all came together, and that children, is how /his/ was formed.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.