[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Manchu Qing of Tokarian descent living in the US. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 325x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 325x485
I am a Manchu Qing of Tokarian descent living in the US. I have green eyes like my Qing father. My Qing grandfather had hazel eyes and brown reddish hair. Tokarians mixed with Proto-Turks migrated to Manchuria and further mixed with Tungusic tribes to create the Qing people. My ancestral clan is Proto-Turkic of the Tabgach Qing tribe and I am in no way Chinese racially, I am a Manchu Proto-Turk. Us Qing steppe peoples have always been different from the Chinese. I know clearly we Qings are not Asiatic Han Chinese and my Caucasoid Indo-European blood/DNA that flows through my veins is a testament to that.
>>
WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT
>>
>>1203194
Post your eyes then andnnot some potato picture of an outlier
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 412x260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 412x260
>>1203208
>>
Is this real?
>>
>>1203211
Implying that's you and not a /fa/ hair help request.
>>
>>1203211
You're really a Tocharian? Is this true that Manchus are Tocharian descent?

I need proofs
1) that you are an actual Qing Manchu and not just another white guy
2) that what you say about the Tocharian origins of the Manchu Qing are true,
>>
>>1203248
Remember to take a 10 minute break between your 20 hour internet sessions.
>>
>>1203263
I do a lot yoga, so I'm fine.
>>
>>1203194
ALL ROOK THE SAME
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.