[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna decide for myself are or how shit slavs really are...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: recebogaswargi.gif (7 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
recebogaswargi.gif
7 KB, 329x329
I wanna decide for myself are or how shit slavs really are... Where to learn everything about slavs /his/
>>
Slavs are the master-race.
>>
>>1173654
Slavs are great.

The fenno-scandinavian peoples, the balts, the slavs, caucasians and meds are all great.

What you really need to watch out for are fucking smelly useless bog niggers AKA "germans" as well as brits and irish. Disgusting!
>>
File: 1459591203573.png (61 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1459591203573.png
61 KB, 563x470
>>1173654
Go to Slavorum, m8
>>
The only non-cucked European ethnicity remaining.
>>
>>1173654
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /his/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /his/panics are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are not part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends
>>
>>1173753
So which ones are Wends and which ones are Slavs? Particularly what Ukranians are?
>>
>>1173654
>>>/int/

sage
>>
>>1173654
They are the brazilians of Europe.
>>
>>1173763
They are basically a turks.
>>
>>1173775
Accurate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.