[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SODOM And GOMORRAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Sodam and Gomorrah was an airburst asteroid like the one that flattened part of Russia. The scientists have found parts of the ground turned to glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhcagT8f85k

What do you think, is it plausible? Was it a natural cosmic occurrence or something which God set in motion?
>>
File: Madgod.png (626 KB, 766x826) Image search: [Google]
Madgod.png
626 KB, 766x826
> Was it a natural cosmic occurrence or something which God set in motion?
Why not both?
>>
>>1169013
Makes sense. They were rushing out of there in the face of impending doom, cutting it so close that when the wife stopped, she got vaporized.
>>
>>1169025
Wasn't she turned into salt?
>>
>>1169033
yeah. there's pillars of salt that form along the Dead Sea. the story was probably meant to explain how the salt pillars got there
>>
>>1169033
Maybe a little itty bitty pillar of salt, sure, if all of her water just vaporized. It wasn't just those two cities that got nuked; it was the entire plains of Shinar.
>>
>>1169025
I am pretty sure Explosions work in a way that if she got vaporized from the impact, the rest of the family would probably be blown to pieces at least.
>>
>>1169033
Could of been mistaken for ash?

So the Jews, who invented the Nuke and splitting the Atom, get their ideas from divine inspiration from the Old Testament?
>>
>>1169046
>Explosions work in a way that if she got vaporized from the impact, the rest of the family would probably be blown to piece

Possibly she set on fire from the extreme heat while her hubby took refuge behind a rock?

Is an air-burst asteroid is the same as a nuke?
>>
>>1169053
What if the old testament is just Jews trading secret weapons with AYY LMAOs?

>>1169058
I suppose they work in the same way sort of, as both of them are about Energy being transformed into another form, aka an Explosion ((Any /Sci/entists may tell me if I am wrong here))

Though the Bible only says that she looked towards the city and died because of that, not that she didn't hide behind a rock, right?
>>
>>1169072
>AYY LMAOs
They're not what you think they are.

t. seen "UFOs"
>>
>>1169058
Tunguska was from 10–15 megatons of TNT (42–63 PJ), to 30 megatons of TNT.

Little Boy was estimated to have been between 12 and 18 kilotonnes of TNT , while the Nagasaki bomb, "Fat Man", is estimated to be between 18 and 23 kilotonnes.

Meteor wins by a factor of a thousand.
>>
>>1169072

Well, look, ancient texts have hidden codified knowledge. Furthermore they provide lenses to view the present to see things that others wouldn't otherwise see.

Its said that Hitler sent Nazis to study the Norse druids of old to learn more about their "hidden powers"/"secret codified knowledge". EX: Thor/Zeus, Electricity, Electromagnetic Fields, Magnetism.

Why wouldn't the Jews/Christians have parallel hidden knowledge in their texts?

If Hitler was indeed the anti-Christ, and WWII was a kind of holy war, it figures that some divine guidance would reveal the secrets of God's creation to stop him.
>>
>>1169083
All extra-terrestrial sightings are really inter-dimensional sightings.
>>
>>1169097
Hitler is coded in the torah, along with snake, dog, satan, black, magic, and sorcery. The code is a simple equidistant letter code.
>>
>>1169097
>>>/x/
>>
why hasn't god dropped one on san francisco yeet
>>
>>1169126
He will. The bowls of the wrath of God are nearly full.
>>
>>1169126
He will, the USA super-volcano is about to blow its top.
>>
>>1169097
>>>/his/>>1091611
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.