[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did even the Nazis not want Finland? Are the Swedish memers right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (129 KB, 950x785) Image search: [Google]
Greater_Germanic_Reich.png
129 KB, 950x785
Why did even the Nazis not want Finland? Are the Swedish memers right?
>>
>>1153770
Hitler was sympathetic for Finland's loss in the Hyper War and sought to recreate the Ancient Finnish Empire, integrating Finland in as the capital after the fact.
>>
>>1153770
The Swedes were very cautious about Hitler and Nazism while the Finns allied themselves with Hitler after the Soviets fucked with them.
>>
>>1153778
/thread
>>
>>1153778
>Hyper War
What war was this?
>>
>>1153841
The catastrophe between the might of the Finnish Empire and Hwan Korea, at the height of both. It led to the fall of all of the first ever civilizations, including but not limited to Finland, Korea, the Emu Confederacy, the WeWuz Kingdom and Sheid peoples, and the First United States.
>>
>>1153873
Are you memeing? I can't tell.
>>
>>1153841
A meme on this board. It's pretty fucking hollow since there's no OC for it.
>>
>>1153907
>1153770
Are you?
>>
>>1153907
It's a shitty /int/ meme that those flaggots brought with them.
>>
Hitler wanted to take the territories that were spacious and plentiful with resources. Finland was and still is a useless backwater in the middle of assfuck.
>>
>>1154668
>flaggot
>Flag
>/int/
>>
File: 1460174364330.png (131 KB, 970x1103) Image search: [Google]
1460174364330.png
131 KB, 970x1103
>>1153873
New evidence actually suggests that the First United States was not involved in the conflict and it was actually fought with the Holy Kentuckian Empire
>>
>>1154675
I'm sure someone else thought of it before me, but I think it's a decent enough pun.
>>
>>1153841
A meme that was forced hard to compensate for the fact that this board had no memes.

It is very autistic, and not funny at all.
>>
>>1154739
>"this board has no memes"
>
>
>
>>
File: 1462868535758.png (451 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1462868535758.png
451 KB, 429x600
>>1154753
It was a board with no memes.

The >>> meme was very forced as well but was simple, naturally funny and thus allowed a flow of OC to support it. The hyper-war is too convoluted and autistic to have such potential.
>>
Out of all the /int/ memes, how did we not steal "Gold is a very valuable commodity?"
>>
>>1153770
One's allies need not be conquered.
>>
>>1154776
We did, and that's not an /int/ meme. That's /gsg/, aka the same guys who brought you this board and >>>
>>
>>1154794
>that's /gsg/
No it's fucking not.
It's from krautchan, just like >>> and 2/3 of other nationality-related meems.
>>
>>1153770

After the Winter war between Russia and Finland, which Finland won, they made a military alliance with the Germans to stave of further Russian attacks. The Germans were happy enough to have someone that did not want to fight thenm after they picked a fight with Britain, America and the USSR, and never really had a chance to take over or "purify" the country, due to having bigger problems to deal with.
>>
I still think a German Eastern Europe would've played out a lot more interestingly than what we actually got
>>
File: aryan_slaves.png (1 MB, 2420x3272) Image search: [Google]
aryan_slaves.png
1 MB, 2420x3272
>>1153770
Thank god the Nazis lost
>>
File: Voltaire HRE.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire HRE.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>>1154685

>Holy.
>At least 5 major religious branches practiced, no state religion.
>Kentuckian.
>Culture and peoples predominantly proto-Tennessean, recent archaeological evidence suggests Imperial Nashville was the true cultural and economic center.
>Empire.
>All cities granted full autonomy, shared the same culture, and fought wars between each other.
>>
Hitler considered Finns Honorary Aryans, even though they were subhuman asiatic slave-Untermenschen mongoloids, just like the Japanese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#To_the_Finns
>>
>>1154763
By your apparent definition everything is forced by virtue of it merely being posted. At which point your definition sucks.
>>
>>1157452
t. Pole buttblasted about the fact that he would've gotten exterminated unlike Finns and Japs
>>
>>1153770
Finland held off Russia and is a mess of Swampland. Absolutely a nighmare to occupy. Better for Germany to have Finland integrated into a Federation than having to deal with Swamp Khans.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.