[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagination In this document I've used some logic that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo3_1280.jpg (277 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo3_1280.jpg
277 KB, 960x1280
Imagination

In this document I've used some logic that may seem bizarre, but I assure any reader that it's not impossible logic, and upon comprehension, you will become affluent with your imagination.

Thought
“Thought is as light as a feather, but can be as stern as a rock.”
There are a few obstacles that we must surpass for ourselves to flourish. The first is mental illness. All humans have had, at some point, a mental illness; diagnosed by separation from natural thought, and not by man-made doctrine that assesses a less natural thought-process, Government life.

The most common natural mental illness, and critical to this essay, is the counter-argument that one thinks of almost simultaneously to any thought. There are two forms, the lesser form and the greater form. Here are some examples:

Player: “I'm right about this subject!”
Counter: “You're wrong about that subject!”
Player: “I'm White.”
Counter: “You're Black.”

1/4
>>
File: tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo1_1280.jpg (263 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo1_1280.jpg
263 KB, 960x1280
It's important to realize that beyond whether you're right or wrong about a subject, a thought is private and can be processed in any way you want. It's when we project thoughts in non-creative circumstances, that there's pressure on the correct mode of thought. In creative circumstances, it's beneficent, and more intelligent, to be peaceful even in incorrect thought.

Confidence, is synchronous with thought; and style is synonymous with thought. Think you're intelligent, and dismiss the counter-argument; for creativity is boosted by confidence, and style comes by confident creativity.

If you only doubt yourself, you're sure to fail in creative endeavours. Be a scientist, in mind, without a degree, dismissing the counter-argument that you need it; then, when engaged in creativity, your ideas mean something more than what others may deem impartial, or imperfect.

True thought consists of two, or two-and-a-half phases, The first phase and second phase are fluid, and adaptable, but the third must be a transition to the next thought, and is considered half a thought. Think, 'the house is red' even if it's blue, be confident in your thought, and then either transition across this wave of thought, or end your thought-process.

Worded-thought follows a rhythm; rhythm that sometimes stutters, or is lost; and in times like these you may feel embarrassed. However, stuttering or losing rhythm, is part of the rhythm, and should be treated equally to full-thoughts. Thought is more about expression and imagery, and less about words; dominant worded-thought is a mental-illness.

To conclude, your thoughts are your own, do not let them be anyone else's; though this may be a hard task given all natural mental-illnesses, it's possible with wisdom. Think in the moment, and let these moments be unique, small or great.

2/4
>>
File: tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
“The theory of infinite dimensions is as infinite as the reality.”
Disclaimer: below is a list of dimensions from 1 through 6, with a description for each of them.
1. One
2. Opposite
3. Trinity
4. Equality
5. Imperfection
6. Accurate
One is the beginning of the theory of infinite dimensions; it's infinitely small. Humans evolved from apes; hypothetically, the ape, from human experience, is in the image of dimension-one. A good metaphor I often employ with my imagination: I am the son of the Ape Creator ( in reference to God ). Of course, there are different formats of one-dimension; a single, solitary point, in some cases – an alien species in another.

3/4
>>
File: tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo4_1280.jpg (542 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78txi6TKJ1u2d8dpo4_1280.jpg
542 KB, 960x1280
Opposite is many types of opposites. Opposites can be symmetrical or non-symmetrical. A man may hold an item in one hand, and the same type of item in the other; the items, as well as the man's hands, are paired. Pairs are opposites, but then there is also the unpaired that's contrary to the paired. A man may hold a different item in each hand, or hold the same item differently.

Trinity is the dimension of difference; a dimension that's only opposite is the opposite-dimension. A mother and father create one, or multiple children. When opposite genders want to move on from love, and into family, they must produce a child. For a single human, reproduction may be improbable; however, a binary relationship between heart and mind, allows for creation of ideas and actions.

Equality encompasses all prior dimensions, as one. It is a state of equilibrium that acts as a second one-dimension. A good picture to describe the equality-dimension, is the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci. The position a man stands in is always in equilibrium with the other dimensions, but a man also has the choice to be in a position that is equal with himself.

Imperfection has two forms; it can be in evil light or in good light. Humans can be of varying, precise beauties but humans also have differing views on beauty. The imperfection-dimension is anti to the equality-dimension!

Accuracy-dimension is infinitely precise. A skilled archer may hit a target In it's centre one-hundred percent of the time. An honest man may tell the truth one-hundred percent of the time. A man of any skill level may miss, and may deviate from their skill. There are varying degrees of accuracy; the accuracy-dimension is accurate half of the time, the other half it's passive.

To conclude, this list is non-comprehensive; there are more dimensions. Knowledge of dimensions is helpful for our imagination; it helps us to imagine above the norm, or stabilize with it.
>>
Visualization
“”
In this chapter I'll present the method of visualization. It will be short but sweet. Consider the prior chapters if you want to produce higher quality visualizations.

A visualization is not a hallucination; a hallucination is not an image-projection, it's an image-delusion.

To visualize, one must treat the mind almost universally, as the sensory data that's encompassed in one's own consciousness. In this mind-space, an image or frames of imagery can be projected.

Visualization consists foremost of R.E.M – rapid-eye movement. R.E.M has it's own rules, such as, the focal point cannot be, metaphorically, the canvass on which the visualization can be painted. We can imagine anywhere external to the focal point, including behind us and below our focus.

Visualizations can be created from scratch, from a memory projected, encompassing multiple, functional natures, or some combination of both. When creating from scratch, simplicity is not always the best option, and it can take some effort. Try imagining a tree behind you. On it's own, it's not much substance! So, now try dirt below you, and a blue sky above you – try adding birds that rule the sky in autumn, as leaves fall to the ground. You can also imagine this whole scene as a projection, with yourself as part of the imagery.

The levels of visualization vary. For example, imagining yourself as a hero with weapons, can have varying degrees of focus. Dual wield two guns, and take control of your instruments, pinpoint the view so that it makes the visualization aesthetically pleasing, as you may see in a film or game.

Quality of visualization can be dependant on feelings that come and go; listening to music helps, being patient helps, mediation helps and there are other techniques. A lot of the time you can visualize in high-quality, but you may lack the energy, and choose not to visualize at all.

Secret/4
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 809x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 809x980
>>1150574
>>>/x/
>>
>>1150594
Yeah yeah.

You're an obvious troll.

You couldn't have read this in that small a time frame.

You don't even know the conclusion.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>1150594
Did you sserious post this thread? LOL I'ma direct you to /x/,
>>
File: tumblr_o3cmsauJzV1u2d8dpo1_1280.jpg (125 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3cmsauJzV1u2d8dpo1_1280.jpg
125 KB, 1280x532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7u7fYHEQQ

It's in my belief that visualization is the future of mind. It's the direction the mind would evolve, we would become dreamy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.