[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell me about the industrial output of the Ottoman Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: autism incarnate.jpg (8 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
autism incarnate.jpg
8 KB, 245x279
Can you tell me about the industrial output of the Ottoman Empire during WW1?
>>
pls respond
>>
It was shit
>>
They exported a lot of bullets into Anzac
>>
>>1139566
Ottos pretty much were swimming in German products during the late 19th Century,

Germany might be cucked by Britain in the Overseas trade but they managed to screw Brits out of the Ottoman Empire via Financial maneuvering and setting up a fuck huge Oriental Bank to fund projects like the Berlin-Istanbul Orient Express.
>>
>>1139957
Kek
>>
I see that pic everywhere on this board.

Who is he?
>>
>>1142284
See that triangle next to the post number? Click that.
>>
>>1142284
He is le serious discussion man.
>>
>>1142300
>>1142307

Oh...

>>
>>1142300
shhhhhhhhhhhh we don't talk about that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.