[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a picture of your great-great-great-grandmother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Do you have a picture of your great-great-great-grandmother? I don't even know her name :(
But it says on the back that Lazar Lecter took the picture :P I don't have any older picture than this one.
>>
>>1137404
Just great-grandmother.
>>
My genealogy starts when my great grandfather came over after WWI. All of our records prior were lost in the war aside from a couple of photo albums
>>
My family never went anywhere. We mostly got killed in all the wars, lol. I am the descendant of the most lucky ones :)
>>
>>1137404
I dont think they had cameras in the time of my great-great-great-grandmothers. And I very much doubt they had the money for portraits...
>>
>>1137404
Holy fuck. That looks IDENTICAL to my great grandmother. We're Iranians though.
>>
>>1137456
yer great grandfather's a faggot, how come he can't pass down the info on his ancestors ?
maybe he's a bastard.
>>
File: IMAG0162.jpg (2 MB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0162.jpg
2 MB, 1242x1920
>>1137404
This is my oldest ancestor photo I have.
>>
My great great Granmother's picture is super hot, Havent got it yet but basiclly its an over the shoulder water colour photo from the 20's with her in a bare shoulder, prom-looking dress, said to have been done when she was out at a swing nightclub, which was common for the time.

When i look at her eyes and how she looks like a female me, I honestly think she's where i inherited my high sex drive from...the little minx.
>>
>>1137404
its actually lester, the third character there is a 'ts' sound.
>>
>>1137404
Fuck off with your emojis normie
>>
>>1138025
Get yourself checked anon, youre ill
>>
>>1138075
Man if you saw her, you'd be ill too...with lust.

Seriously though, nothing wrong with it, she died before i met her so no link there and thats the only picture of her i know about and its hot.

Ill try post it if this threads still up tommorow, then you'll see.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.