[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to learn more about Ian Smith. Where should I start, fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Ian Smith.jpg (22 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
Ian Smith.jpg
22 KB, 238x300
I want to learn more about Ian Smith. Where should I start, fellow /hist/orians?
>>
>>1121083
Not on 4chan
>>
>>1121083
I am not attacking you but USE FUCKING Google.

Guys got a fucking self biography you idiot child so if you want to pursue the full understanding of his policies and why he pursued them and his justifications read that.

/Thread
>>
He was sent by god to save the white race but we didn't listen, and as a result are doomed.

RIP
>>
>>1121099
>using goygle
>>
>>1121102
pls /pol I know google search results can give you shitty stuff but pls
>>
>>1121083
Read the bible and subsitute Smith whenever you see Jesus and imagine that this all took place in South Africa where the Brits are the Romans
>>
>>1121083
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.