[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Italy is merely a geopolitical expression"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-09-13-19-11--631704630.jpg (7 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-09-13-19-11--631704630.jpg
7 KB, 196x258
t. metternich

what did he imply by this?
>>
Geographical, not geopolitical
>>
>>1111444
doesnt matter
>>
>>1111444
I guess Austria-Hungary wasn't even that.
>>
>>1111459
same thing desu baka senpai
>>
>>1111444
>what did he imply by this?
"I'm either a fucking hypocrite or I like to make pointless observations".
>>
>>1111583
t. cavour
>>
>>1111629
No, Cavour would have agreed with the sentiment.
It's just that of all people fucking Metternich shouldn't be saying this from his position as the chanchellor of that social anachronism called the austrian empire.
>>
>>1111641
>knows the notion of a unified Italian people is a meme
>unifies it anyways

was cavour the second greatest autist in history after bismarck?
>>
>>1111660
He just wanted to be at the helm of a powerful nation. The only way he had to push Piedmont into relevance was by absorbing the rest of the peninsula.
He was nothing short of an IRL Vicky 2 player.
>>
>>1111677
If cavour was a vicky2 player then why isnt Italy now known for their liquor?
>>
>>1111687
It is... At least in Europe
>>
>>1111687
Italy is actually the world's 4th biggest alcohol producer.
>>
Monarchist fucking shits

Vive l'revolution!
>>
>>1111699
wineries are not as profitable as liquor distileries
>>
>>1111719
Only in the game.
Besides Italy has plenty of liquors too, from thousands varieties traditional spirits like grappas and amaros to high volume brands like Aperol and Campari.
>>
>>1111733
its a meme you dip
>>
>>1111444
So is Europe.
>>
>>1111444
He meant to say: 'I'm keeping Venice and Lombardy you Italians can all go fuck yourselves'.
>>
>>1111707
tfw the revolution is the direct reason of France's declination from the position of the European Hegemon
>>
>>1111444
>>1111459
basically beside being shaped like a boot there's nothing else to it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.