[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine that you must fight for French in WWI or for Soviets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: war_by_algenpfleger-d3e9r5c.jpg (296 KB, 1440x919) Image search: [Google]
war_by_algenpfleger-d3e9r5c.jpg
296 KB, 1440x919
Imagine that you must fight for French in WWI or for Soviets in WWII. What war would you choose?
>>
>>1110816
I imagine if you're able to survive the first half of the war as a soviet, the latter half was much more exciting with all the rape and looting they did in their way to berlin.
>>
>>1110816
Soviets in WWII, of course. WWII (for the Soviets) was about survival of their people, WWI was about satisfying the interests of the Anglo.
>>
File: The Jews did this.jpg (71 KB, 960x695) Image search: [Google]
The Jews did this.jpg
71 KB, 960x695
>>1110837
>WWII (for the Soviets) was about satisfying the interests of the Jew, WWI was about satisfying the interests of the Anglo.
Fixed
>>
>>1110846
This post made my decision for me.

>you will never wander through Berlin raping and murdering with impunity, while the German High Command blows their brains out or scurries away like cockroaches.
>>
Soviet

Hopefully post 42
>>
>>1110834
>the latter half was much more exciting with all the rape and looting they did in their way to berlin.
If you were frontline soldier you got executed for rape.

The rape squadrons were on the rearguard, the discipline of frontline Red Army soldiers was very, very strict.
>>
>>1110816
If you survive the trenches of France, you get to feel the shame of watching your children and grandchildren lose to and get occupied by the Germans. Even if you live through D-Day you'll see the French Colonial empire collapse. If you survived World War II as a Soviet, the worst is already over.
>>
French for the women and fuck being a communist
>>
>>1110950
shitty thing about being a soviet after the war is that if you did well for yourself, chances are yur gon get purged, especially since your natural inclination would be to get Stalin to notice you.
>>
>>1111246
>Purge after war

What?
>>
File: soldat.png (11 KB, 369x426) Image search: [Google]
soldat.png
11 KB, 369x426
>>1110816
I'd chose to be a Sovietic in WWI.
>>
>>1110816
>Pick French or Soviet
>Whatever
Kill myself and as many people as i can around me
>world is a better place now
>>
The Soviet Army was fuck huge, not everyone was on the front lines or starving in Leningrad and Stalingrad. For all you know you can be chilling as a reserve soldier.

The problem with WWI was that due to the trench charges, your probability of survival dropped 90% no matter the situation.
>>
>>1110946
wasn't there like 2 million german girls raped in berlin by the soviets?
>>
>>1112404
I find that hard to believe considerig there were less than 3 million people in Berlin by the end of the war.
>>
>>1111289

There's a reason the Gulags were never really shut down. A large part of it was making sure Army dissidents (i.e. those that didn't bow to the party line) had something to fear to keep them in line. It didn't stop after the Second World War either.
>>
>>1112378
In that case, go soviet unless you can equal a ppsh41's firing speed with a bolt action.
>>
>>1112404
2 million girls? Nah. 2 million instances of rape? Probably, especially if they didn't pay the prostitutes the rations they promised after the fact.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.