[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's the woman in the top right panel? I've seen her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
who's the woman in the top right panel? I've seen her in sevel memes relating to stirner but never identified by name and it's really bugging me.
>>
Ein Rennt
>>
>>1109489
Ayn Rand
>>
Le Ain Yand
>>
>>1109489
Atlas, she who shrugged.
>>
A dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 697x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 697x1024
I R A N D
R
A
N
D
>>
>>1109489
She's only known as "The Fountain of the Head". She's a philosopher who's thoughts span a wide range of societal and intellectual matters.
>>
What an autistic theory. No wonder people laugh at philosophy
>>
File: stirner7.jpg (80 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
stirner7.jpg
80 KB, 634x960
Post your RARE Stirners
>>
>>1109489
>believing that the accumulation of material wealth is meaningful if in the process one must trespass upon the values the ego holds in higher esteem than base animalistic hunger of its own right and higher interest
>not understanding that values derive from the self-interest of the ego in its higher strivings and that to violate them for material self-interest is to undermine a higher interest of the self with a lower one
Enjoy your fear of spooks preventing you from building a castle of integrity and meaningful self-worth to look down on humanity from.
>>
>>1111295
Enjoy not understanding that not allowing yourself to be controlled by your values doesn't mean not being able to value things.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.