[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a thread about the Russian Revolution and Civil War.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (213 KB, 1200x966) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
213 KB, 1200x966
Lets have a thread about the Russian Revolution and Civil War.

>Nicky abdication
>Provisional Government
>reds
>Royal family is kill
>Cheka
>White army

Pretty interesting time period IMO
>>
Bolsheviks did nothing wrong. Everything was done for the perservation of the Russian state. The Tsar was a cruel man with no qualms about killing his own countrymen.
>>
>>1098384
You commies are insane
>>
>>1098453
What do you suggest?

It was either dying under old and busted Tzarist rule or dying under never tried before Communist rule. The Red Terror was balanced by the White Terror in the civil war.
>>
Too bad the British wouldn't take in the Romanovs after their removal from power due to the bad publicity it'd bring.
>>
How do you guys feel about this book? I've read the first few chapters. I like the style and structure, but I'm not sure what to believe and what not to.
>>
File: trotsky book.jpg (25 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
trotsky book.jpg
25 KB, 228x346
>>1101293
forgot pic
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.