[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i create a nation what things i need to do to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462220749336.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462220749336.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
how can i create a nation

what things i need to do to become a good leader

how can i unite different races under one flag

thank you in advance for the answers /his/
>>
File: 1457656240969.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1457656240969.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>Straya Stronk
>>
>>1079986
Anyone can create a nation. I could declare that my house is now the 'Independant Republic of Dragon Dildos', but no-one's going to acknowledge that. So long as your 'nation' isn't acknowledged by other sovereign nations, it's not legitimate.
>>
>>1079998
yeah thats why i need followers and if i want followers i need to be a good leader
>>
Is that fucking Marie Poppo?
>>
>how can i create a nation
You need to create a new culture and identety for what. Start off forming a cult or religion.
When it comes to a state, which i assume what you ment. Just find a peace of land and claim it. Even if it is part of another country.
>what things i need to do to become a good leader
Dedication

>how can i unite different races under one flag
Through conquest. You could try diplomacy and treaties, but that is gay.
>>
>>1079986
It is not humanly possible to create a nation from scratch, but you can help create a nation that is already in the works.

go to kurdistan, pretend to be a muslim convert who is convinced the war against ISIS is a just war and your calling

perform meritorious deeds in battle and show leadership yet also humility and the ability to self-sacrifice and follow orders, if you judge a cause worthy, impress your superiors and followers so they allow you authority

rise in power like Griffith, expand your personal power by any means necessary, but never using that power for mindless hedonism or get sidetracked from your dream, plan in the long term, for example disciplining your men and never looting to preserve your reputation even though you could use the funds in the short term

after the war is over, marry a qt kurd waifu and get into business and politics, gain a reputation among the civilian population, try to head a movement for independence

carefully combat corruption and incompetence in the kurdish government, you will make enemies, but you can use psychology and hide your activities to minimize this, help the kurds present themselves as a modern stable state awaiting recognition
>>
study the nationalistic leaders of non nation balkans
>>
>>1080025
>t. Alexander the Great
>>
>>1080042
Just don't die trying
>>
File: Liberland_vlajka.png (169 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
Liberland_vlajka.png
169 KB, 3840x2560
https://liberland.org/en/about/

Do the same as this Chech guy. Claim a zone in Yugoslavia which belongs to no one, grant citizenships easily via an internet registration. Learn from Vít Jedlička's mistakes.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/72808461
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.