[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
germany in 2015 had they won the war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nRzi44t.jpg (416 KB, 1668x1043) Image search: [Google]
nRzi44t.jpg
416 KB, 1668x1043
germany in 2015 had they won the war
>>
alternate history is fucking gay
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>1068786
real history is much better :)
>>
File: Man_In_The_High_Castle_map.png (54 KB, 1428x638) Image search: [Google]
Man_In_The_High_Castle_map.png
54 KB, 1428x638
>>
File: mapleleaf123.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mapleleaf123.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>1068834
I wonder who's behind this map...
>>
>>1068843
>>1068834
I admit I laughed audibly
>>
>>1068834
The book has to be the shittiest alt-right fiction I've ever read, and that's saying something. Literally comic book tier garbage.

And then the TV adaptation somehow managed to make it even shittier, which is downright Herculean.
>>
>>1068788
do you unironically believe germans should be genocided or is that just to troll /pol/
>>
>>1068865
the wehraboos were so annoying that they spawned autists who will do anything to make them mad
>>
>>1068834
>muh superior nazi technology because no restrictions
>space colonization in the 60s
>nazis exterminating anyone non-aryan
>draining the entirety of the Mediterranean sea
>people actually call this good alt-history
High Castle is absolute risible bullshit
>>
>>1068788
>implying immigrants are not affected by demographic change
>>
>>1068834
Where the fuck did the Mediterranean go?
>>
>>1069746
Atlantropa was a concept from 1920 to build a flood gate in Strait of Gibraltar to basically drain a bit of the Mediterranean Sea to able access more land for agricultural purposes, the Man in the High Castle is just blows this out of proportion
>>
>>1068774
Looks like Austria in the thumbnail.
>>
>>1068774
Shitty alternate histories in nuthshell
>at one point loser country won't suck and wins
>is successful for rest of history
>optionally conquers world
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.