[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are the head general of a well-off kingdom in Central Asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Political divisions 1200s.jpg (3 MB, 3240x1903) Image search: [Google]
Political divisions 1200s.jpg
3 MB, 3240x1903
You are the head general of a well-off kingdom in Central Asia in the late 1100s. Somehow, you learn that Genghis Khan will attack in 10 years. How would you defeat his forces, if you had to face them militarily?
>>
>>1068708
Uhm, i'd help sponsor his shit, be an investor in the world domination thing. If not, i'd just copy all the stuff ghengis did.
>>
>>1068708

that's enough time to prepare for a hajj, by way dublin and lisbon because "poor navigation".

i might leave a note for the guy who takes over, just to be polite, like.
>>
Go full Uighur and rule as an obedient vassal while your people become Mongol officials and administrators in China.

Or just run away and hide on a Caspian island or something.
>>
File: 1460995191600.png (479 KB, 657x654) Image search: [Google]
1460995191600.png
479 KB, 657x654
>>1068708
>"Holy Roman"

Fucking Voltaire
>>
>>1068708
Chances are, if you were Central Asian in the eve of Chingy K's conquest, you wouldve realized where the wind was blowing and joined him.

Or did what the Khwarezmians did.
>MONGOLS? THOSE NIGGERS WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY ANYONE? HAHAHA GOOD JOKE. BEHEAD THEIR AMBASSADORS AND PUT THOSE GUYS IN THEIR PROPER PLACES.
>>
>>1068708
Submit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.