[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>His country doesn't have a Sigurd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
File: Ayyy.jpg (217 KB, 800x1154) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.jpg
217 KB, 800x1154
>His country doesn't have a Sigurd
>>
File: Lam-ang.jpg (41 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Lam-ang.jpg
41 KB, 240x320
>>1066997
>you will never be born with the ability to talk
>you will never have a magical cock and dog as companions
>you will never kill the entire tribe of the murderers of your father
>you will never be so funky that all the fish in the river die whenever you bathe
>you will never heal people with your magical spit
Why even live?
>>
File: JohnHenry-300px.jpg (94 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
JohnHenry-300px.jpg
94 KB, 300x229
>Not having a Steel Driving Man
>>
>>1066997
>His country doesn't have a Fionn Mac Cumhail
haha gays 2bh
>>
File: Alvis.png (776 KB, 448x823) Image search: [Google]
Alvis.png
776 KB, 448x823
>>1066997
>Sigurd

what a cuck
>>
>his country doesn't have a person who greatly influenced one of the most established writers ever
>>
File: james-joyce.jpg (177 KB, 900x920) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce.jpg
177 KB, 900x920
>>1067183
>His country doesn't have one of the most established writers ever.
>>
>>1067177
I'm so fucking butthurt. Fuck this prick and his Oedipus complex.
>>
>>1067195
>one of
Joyce is THE one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.