[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sturmabteilung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: SA-Logo.svg.png (90 KB, 1016x1024) Image search: [Google]
SA-Logo.svg.png
90 KB, 1016x1024
So, hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction. I am looking to learn a bit more about the SA and the early days of the NSDAP. Most books I have read gloss over 1919 - 1933 to get into the real minutiae of WWII and Nazi Germany.

I asked the guys over at /lit/ for any books that focus on the SA and the street battles with the communists as well as the organisation as a whole, but they had nothing. Perhaps the historians can help?
>>
>>1064614
Bump for interest
>>
>>1064614
free bump
but
>historians
>here
kekerino
>>
File: gay bear nazi.jpg (127 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
gay bear nazi.jpg
127 KB, 567x800
>tfw rohm isnt your bf
>>
>>1064614
Bump, interested. Try asking the reddit fags at /askhistorians/ I suppose.
>>
File: 1461200807432.jpg (31 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461200807432.jpg
31 KB, 720x720
>>1067071
Mfw i have to ask reddit
>>
>>1064614
Only in German but try finding this one. Its okay
Hitler's stormtroopers and the attack on the German republic, 1919-1933
>>
The Coming of the Third Reich
>>
Try looking for things about the Beer Hall Putsch. Maybe some in depth books, if there exist any, will have some content on what lead up to the Putsch. If you find anything let us know.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.