[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never make russians butthurt by invading kurils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: IJNmanila.jpg (54 KB, 404x496) Image search: [Google]
IJNmanila.jpg
54 KB, 404x496
>you'll never make russians butthurt by invading kurils and sakhalin
>you'll never rape korean comfort women
>you'll never march over machuria to the sound of taiko drums
>you'll never kick ABCD powers in the balls and establish eastern asian co prosperity sphere
>you'll never massacre chinks in nanking
>you'll never ride the waves on the IJN's yamato class
>you'll never cuck the US fleet at pear harbor
>you'll never charge with your bayonet arisaka against whitu piggu in guadalancal while screaming "TENNO HEIKA BANZAI"
>you'll never plant the IJN's flag across countless territorries in east asia and pacific
>you'll never see your best friend die in a kamikaze attack against gaijin fleet
>you'll never have your right hand blow up because bullet explode inside poorly designed nambu barrel
>you'll never die in a nuclear explosion

why live /his/
>>
>>1062374
>>you'll never have your right hand blow up because bullet explode inside poorly designed nambu barrel

Do any of you guys know what Japanese soldiers did to avoid this problem? Like in-field solutions.
>>
>you'll never be the last desperately forced shred of embarrassingly bitter masculinity in your country before it is made into the west's cute little oriental bitch.
>>
>>1062407
>little
At the risk of sounding like a weeb, Japan does contribute a hell of a lot to the world today.
>>
>>1062385
Probably just not use them much surely? From what I've heard from /k/ people on here sidearms were mainly there as a last resort type thing.
>>
>>1062385
They were too busy dying from being napalmed or starvation that most never had to worry about it.
>>
>>1062432
>>>/a/
>>
>>1062374

>You will never invade the evil Dutch colony of what's now Indonesia
>You will never take a tall Dutch woman captive to drag back to your barracks for a gang-rape
>You will never feel the shame as she mocks your tiny gooksickle
>You will never behead her for daring to dishonor the manhood of the Imperial Japanese army.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>1062647
Not him, but why the hostility? They're the #3 economy in the world and tons of young kids love Japanese media. Did you not play Pokemon or Mario growing up?
>>
>>1062656
>>>/b/
>>
>>1062656
No, my parents never allowed me to play either when I was growing up.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (110 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
110 KB, 400x400
>>1062672

Well your social skills and the ability to integrate with common society have been screwed.

Which you sort of need to enter the work force in a proper way unless you get lucky and get some back office job that has no human interaction.
>>
>>1062692
>>>/c/
>>
File: Kutei'90.png (115 KB, 360x184) Image search: [Google]
Kutei'90.png
115 KB, 360x184
>>1062647
>>1062667
>>1062698
here's the (You) you so longed after for.
Japan is the world's 3rd largest economy, a very well developed consumer market, wealthy population, 100 million people, geopolitical importance to East Asia, a key ally of the United States and the JSDF is quite formidable for a self defense force.
>>
>>1062811
>using kutei '90 when you can spam buntan '90 + kyu ro WAPC grenade launchers
>>
File: sochongsu.png (117 KB, 360x184) Image search: [Google]
sochongsu.png
117 KB, 360x184
>>1062811
>>1062821
>japanese decks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.