[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People often view past times with reverence and envy those that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sj8qohs2yc6xbxpx1bmm.jpg (44 KB, 635x391) Image search: [Google]
sj8qohs2yc6xbxpx1bmm.jpg
44 KB, 635x391
People often view past times with reverence and envy those that lived during them. Will those of the distant future view our times in the same respect? Should we learn to embrace our time and place in this world instead of longing to live in another one?
>>
>people will one day envy all the faggots on here
>the next generation will declare they were born in the wrong generation, and wish they were born in the 'era of meme magic'
>>
Yes.
Yes.
>>
kek could you imagine some poor sap born 60+years from now asking older versions of us how it was when the freshest memes were made in the "good ol days, when things made sense"

desu id rather being bombing or tanking my way through some village deep in Europe then shitposting memes, but one day this will be cool

and they will be jealous
>>
>>1056711
>God I wish I lived in 2016 where whites hating their own race was common, and colleges had degrees on Gender Studies.
>I wish I could've watch Sweden become the rape capital of the world when there was still Swedish people living there
>if only I could've seen wonders like transsexual bathrooms and reminded to check my privilege
>a time when being fat was the norm but you couldn't tell someone they were fat because everyone believed that being fat was healthy
>imagine seeing the wonders such as third wave feminism, antifa and BLM, or watching white countries the world over make a conscious effort to destroy themselves
>>
>>1057194

go back to your hole pls
>>
>>1057204
>nothing I said was false
>"g-go back to that board that often states and discusses these same points"
Wow I sure got rekt
>>
>>1057220
If you see only negatives in life, maybe you are mentally ill. Depression? Therapy can aid that.
>>
File: hqdefault__2_.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault__2_.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>1057220
>>
File: 1457368621683.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1457368621683.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>1057241
>>1057242
nice arguments, guys. way to prove his point
>>
>>1057194
still better than the 1930's
>>
>>1057681
There's no honour in it
>>
>>1057704
There is honor in upholding your conservative ideology in the face of the leftist status quo and resisting the current trend towards leftist totalitarianism that's slowly taking over the west. This is a cultural war. Stop wishing you were in another time and place. Instead glorify the great purpose of your life in the times we're in now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.