[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War, what is it good for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Henry David Thoreau.jpg (744 KB, 1400x840) Image search: [Google]
Henry David Thoreau.jpg
744 KB, 1400x840
War, what is it good for?
>>
>haha farmers are so dumb
>fucking normalfags reading their newspapers
>i love nature and bugs so much
>why can't I shout how I feel all the time
>those majestic exotic foreign lands, they know what real life is like not like us greedy and disgusting yankees
>>
thoreau makes me want to shave desu
>>
>>1047363
Technological advancement, economic growth, and the elimination of large portions of the world's impoverished young men who would otherwise become troublemakers.
>>
File: evola.jpg (20 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
evola.jpg
20 KB, 400x274
Spiritual transcendence.
>>
>>1047363
Shutting people the fuck up.
>>
File: 1452012072032.jpg (30 KB, 403x497) Image search: [Google]
1452012072032.jpg
30 KB, 403x497
>>1040737
>>1047486
>the elimination of large portions of the world's impoverished young men who would otherwise become troublemakers.
>>
>>1047363
wow what a neckbeard
>i dont have to pay my taxes because im a sovereign citizen
>>
>>1047695
Is Evola just Sonic for a different breed of autist?
>>
>>1047486
>economic growth
because somehow destroying buildings and killing people that could be producing stuff is how you get economic growth. You're fucking retarded.

War is evil and is to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>1047363
Continuing diplomacy
>>
>>1047363
a sense of unity between citizens
>>
>>1047948
You can extract labor from people, on credit, or for nothing, and not have to pay them in the future.
>>
>>1048207
t. Bismarck
>>
File: 1438711895001.jpg (208 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1438711895001.jpg
208 KB, 780x438
>>1047363
For KC tire strategy and planning, armchair generals sperging out in total war and paradox map painting autism simulators with varied formations

Nice neckbeard mr. assburger anarchiddie philosopher
>>
>>1047363
To mess everything up and kill people.
Ask any kid what he thinks of war - then look back at adults, they usually read their horoscope daily, believe lots of stupid shit, approve of war and slavery and got to vote.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.