[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasputin: Altruist or Opportunist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Grigori_Rasputin_1916.jpg (537 KB, 736x1056) Image search: [Google]
Grigori_Rasputin_1916.jpg
537 KB, 736x1056
Rasputin:

Altruist or Opportunist?
>>
He was a supersoldier sent back in time by the late-21st century neo-Soviet revolutionaries to ensure the collapse of the Russian Empire.
>>
>>1042234
Autist.
>>
Magical man who just went along with the flow.
>>
russia's greatest love machine
>>
File: Ras+putin_94ceef_5384781.jpg (99 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Ras+putin_94ceef_5384781.jpg
99 KB, 780x585
>>
>>1042234
Freakishly large dick.
>>
File: doctor-rasputin.png (3 MB, 1518x913) Image search: [Google]
doctor-rasputin.png
3 MB, 1518x913
Time Lord
>>
>>1042423
would vote for/10
>>
Would you let him fuck you /his/?
>>
>>1042234
I'm betting on genuine eccentric. He probably thought he had legit mystic healing powers but wasn't keen to turn down all the privileges his position had brought him.

Alexandra didn't wanna turn him down either ay ay
>>
A lot of recent evidence suggests that the Rasputin memes we know now originated in the yellow press of the time and were inflated by the various revolutionary groups to discredit the government. All in all it seems he was basically earnest faith healer of some ability that had a drinking problem on the side and got in over his head.
>>
>>1042497
>wasn't keen to turn down all the privileges
Interestingly enough his daughter said he died penniless and left no inheritance as he would just generally give away anything he received. Petitioners would come around to his apartment with some sob story and he'd just hand away whatever gifts or money he'd have received from the royal family.
>>
File: raspunis.jpg (56 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
raspunis.jpg
56 KB, 355x500
>>1042436
The anus will be rekt mate.
>>
>>1042234
Love machine.
>>
>>1042234
He was an autist
>>
>>1042234
this guy had the weirdest bald spot
>>
Any good books on Rasputin?
>>
>>1042234
I dunno man, he's pretty fucking weird for an orthodox priest, so probably an opportunist
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.