[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest scumbag in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Gavrilo_Princip,_cell,_headshot.jpg (183 KB, 1388x1211) Image search: [Google]
Gavrilo_Princip,_cell,_headshot.jpg
183 KB, 1388x1211
Biggest scumbag in history?
>>
He was a hero to all mankind.
>>
>>1010607
To all Serbs maybe.
>>
>>1010607

This. He singlehandedly destroyed the monarchies of Europe. Well done, mate.
>>
Not his fault Germans are so Autistic.
>>
>>1010622
Except Britain.
>>
>>1010630

British monarchy doesn't do shit. Not compared to the monarchs of the continent back then.
>>
>>1010637
But it still exists.
>>
>>1010572
That's not Joseph Stalin.
>>
DUDE SERBIA LMAO!
>>
No, he was just some Nationalist jobber.

It was Wilhelm II who encouraged the AHE to go to war.
>>
>>1010572
I mean this guy was a real jerk
>>
File: Horatio Faggates.jpg (61 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
Horatio Faggates.jpg
61 KB, 500x631
I just really fucking hate this guy
>>
>>1011245
Honestly Wilhelm was a cunt, he even made the Habsburg empire into his bitch at gunpoint upon discovering they wanted to negotiate a separate peace.

He was an absolute madman.
>>
>>1011245
>A brilliant solution—and in barely 48 hours! This is more than could have been expected. A great moral victory for Vienna; but with it every pretext for war falls to the ground, and [the Ambassador] Giesl had better have stayed quietly at Belgrade. On this document, I should never have given orders for mobilisation.
>>
>>
>Franz Ferdinand is about to reform the Empire and give slavs more autonomy
>let's kill him

Slav logic
>>
It was mostly Wilhelm's fault for what happened. France too.
>>
>>1010630
The British monarchy was long dead
>>
>>1011950
>France too.
haha
>>
Founded USA
>>
>>1011192

You can ""destroy"" something and have it still exist.

Imagine you have a vase. I smash it to bits and pieces. Sure, you can point to some remaining fragments on the ground and say that the vase is still there but it's been gutted.

The same applies to the British monarchy which is basically just a classier, posh version of the Kardashians to America.
>>
>>1011950
France did little to provoke that war
>>
>>1010622
at the cost of 38 million lives? not worth it
>>
>>1012053
>George Washington did anything that wasn't running from battles
haha no
>>
>>1012110
that is how you fight a gorilla war friend
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.