[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are anti-globalists small minded losers or pragmatic realists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Are anti-globalists small minded losers or pragmatic realists? Has history been heading towards a one world government?

And how would your opinion change in these two scenarios; 1. Humans "conquer" space travel and explore the galaxy and live on other planets. 2. There are no other signs of life that contact us and humans can barely do anything in space, not even live on Mars.
>>
>>1007316
Most people can't even get their own lives in order; how could you expect someone to run the lives of 7 billion?

>1
Good. I think we need the space. Too many people, too many problems.
>2
Well that would suck.
>>
>>1007316
>Has history been heading towards a one world government?
Not really, but it would be nice if it were.
>>
Why not question globalists themselves first? Why is globalism desirable?
>>
>>1007316
I think staunch anti-globalists are detrimental to the growth of humanity, but I believe the process of globalisation should take hundreds of years even from now, and should not be forced.

I think situation 1 would be best because history suggests that the more broad our perception of our world is, the less factionalism there is.
>>
>>1007316

I believe globalization is an inevitable process in the development of human civilization(s).
The question is rather how it should be implemented.
>>
File: 1428827100716.jpg (144 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
1428827100716.jpg
144 KB, 1024x651
Humans are emotional retards who are controlled by the whims and cravings of their own flesh. Either they get hungry, horny, or tired. To make them work in unison would take some extreme effort as they are basically flesh toasters who need a spooky story just to get them to behave.

We will never colonize planets in this life time because we are too busy trying to stop moses and mohhammad in click click dirkistan from eating each other and building poohutts.

Let's pretend we aren't babysitting third world savages and bleeding heart liberals who mutilate themselves because of some sort of self inflicted guilt.

We send drones to mars, get them to find caves or dig bunkers. Seal the bunkers with rubber foam shit. Grow algae and fish in the bunkers. We get the drones / robots to care for them until these bunkers can become self sufficient with a skeleton crew of humans.

Once humans are there we can do all sorts of things, use the fish for fertalizer and rocket fuel, begin experiments. Make cool alloy foam metals, and shit like that.

Too bad your mommy and daddy spent all our space monies on jamal though. I would love a one world government if it wasn't try to force us to carry the noobs on our "team".
>>
I don't even like my own local government.

Why would I want a global one?
>>
>>1007414
Specialization, competition, and international economic dependency (which helps avoid WW3).
>>
>>1007432
>Humans are emotional retards
Stopped reading.
>>
>>1007451
Fleshbot detected
>>
>>1007447
you know what the problem with globalism is, you act under the assumption sub-saharan africans are the same as jim-bob from arkansas, africans are shit tier humans that need to be exterminated, not cuddled.
>>
>>1007465
t. average /pol/ poster
>>
>>1007467
>everyones genetics are the same
>average down syndrome liberal who knows nothing about science.
>it's nuture, not nature

Sorry but if everyone was white, we would unite tommorow, that isn't conducive though if you want to keep people oppressed.

Fucking child.
>>
File: bait-fishing_pole.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait-fishing_pole.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>1007473
>>
>>1007491
>I have no argument because I know nothing about genetics
>everyone is the same

Elites need a certain amount of chaos so they can keep the average fleshbot dependent on the system, we have been sending "aid" to africa and decolonizing it for a while now, almost 70 years. Yet all they do is breed and kill each other.

Even the "africans" in usa that are somewhat normal are only that way because of white ad-mixture.

Humans are not all the same, if they were we wouldn't need diversity. Go put your head inside your infinite logic loop and hang yourself. Fucking tranny.
>>
>>1007316
God emperor hasn't called.
As such this is irrelevant.
>>
>>1007536
>this desperation for (you)s
>>
What if humans colonize other planets before there is one world government. Space is big, no reason China and Russia can't have their own moons of planets while the US gets their own.
>>
>>1007536
More angry rants please
>>
>>1007544
I'm not desperate at all, I'm fucking angry because I would love to colonize space, but instead our taxes and money are thrown away at pleasing fucking retards like you.

I explained why colonizing space and globalism won't work. If you have fucking retards dragging you down, you either lift them up or get rid of them. Lifting them up ain't working so well. Thankfully asians aren't dumb as fuck like you and do not share your mis-placed sympathy for retards. China will save us, you won't. You will have to wait for africa to industrialize, that won't happen until india and china are down. So like 200 fucking years. IF you are lucky.
>>
>>1007458
Fedoratipping armchair edgialist detected
>>
>>1007554
>>1007554
>>1007554
>>1007554
YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ASIA OFF-LOADS THEIR MANUFACTURING ONTO AFRICA, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO HOPE AND PRAY AFRICANS GET THEIR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER, WHICH WILL TAKE CENTURIES AT THE CURRENT RATE.

THAT'S IF HUMANS ARE THE SAME, WHICH THEY AREN'T, AND THAT'S IF AFRICANS AREN'T INHERENTLY RETARDED, WHICH THEY ARE.

LIKE I SAID, CENTURIES FOR GLOBALISM TO KICK IN, AN EON FOR SPACE COLONIES, BECAUSE MUH LIBERALS.
>>
FACTOID, AN AFRICAN BABY DOESN'T PASS THE MIRROR TEST UNTIL 6 YEARS OLD

THE AVERAGE WHITE BABY ONLY TAKES 18 MONTHS TO PASS

THIS IMPLIES AFRICANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE EVEN HUMAN UNTIL THE AGE OF 7
>>
>it's a /pol/ turns literally any conversation topic into an "I hate niggers" rant episode

Nice monomania.
>>
>>1007554
The fuck are you talking about? Food aid costs next to nothing whereas the military industrial complex is sucking up your tax dollars like an alien invasion is imminent.

And that's not even the main sticking point of space exploration, exploitation, and colonization. The major hurdle is public opinion. And yet here you are rambling about nebulosus complaints about niggers like an edgelord as if that will solve anything. Convince people that the exploration, exploitation, and colonization of space is a worthwhile endeavor to take part in today and everything will follow.
>>
>>1007577
YOU ASKED WHY SPACE TRAVEL AND GLOBALISM WON'T WORK, LITERALLY BECAUSE OF NIGGERS.

BRING BACK ASYLUMS AND CRAM ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS IN THEM. THEN MAYBE.
>>
>>1007577
And this time it is more forced than usual. They can't argue about the poor box office revenue of Dredd without ranting about niggers.
>>
>>1007586
THE MILITARY PROVIDES US TECHNOLOGY THAT IS OFTEN USED BY CONSUMERS AFTER THE MILITARY FINISHES SPLATTING NIGGERS.

NIGGERS PROVIDE BEADS NECKLACES MADE FROM POO.
>>
>>1007571
Source?
>>
>>1007600
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test
>>
>>1007607
So no, you have no source. You are just making shit up and posting it on cruise control.
>>
>>1007638
If you had bothered to actually look at the page, you'd see that the claim that anon made is there with a scientific study attached to it as a citation.
>>
>>1007645
So fucking link to the actual source instead of a page that doesn't even support your claim. Christ.
>>
>>1007638
yea dude, that's why our greatest philosophers and scientists all come from africa!

I saw it on a youtube documentary, and it was explained away as if africans are noble and think of themselves as a whole or some retarded shit.

I'm sorry to go off like that, the other anon is right ofcourse, convince people it's profitable and then it will happen. The other way is to naturally let the "savage retards" come up to our level which will take hundreds of years at this rate because you have to wait for everyone to have their own industrial revolutions. As people industrialize they become more wealthy and smarter and then offload labour onto retards. And the cycle continues. But you have to hope that the nobler societies don't degenerate and keep progressing.
>>
>Are anti-globalists small minded losers or pragmatic realists? Has history been heading towards a one world government?

You're already contradicting yourself in the first post. Globalism doesn't require a single unified state.
>>
>>1007316
>Has history been heading towards a one world government?
Yes.
Notice how as technology improves countries/their realm of influence is just constantly growing bigger and bigger to the point that right now America is basically boss of the world economically, militarily, and culturally.
>>
>>1007316
There is a limit on how fast information can travel so, if humans actually become widespread throughout the galaxy or something like it, we will be splintered politically.
>>
>>1007649
It wasn't my claim as I said in my post, I just was interested enough to put the minuscule amount of effort it took to actually highlight the text and click on "go to page".
>>
>>1007658

>culturally

Americans overestimate their cultural reach.
>>
>>1007658
And that will all come tumbling down when cheap petroleum runs out.
>>
>>1007651
>[no source intensifies]
>>
Just make a united states of the world and proceed to slowly take away the states rights and powers lol
>>
>>1007674
I'm going to go work on my garden, oh look, I'm already smarter and more productive than the average african.

Good bye /his/ good luck building your rockets out of niggers.
>>
>>1007674
>>1007649
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00814.x/abstract
Alright you faggots here it is but I doubt that you will actually read it.
>>
>>1007682
http://jcc.sagepub.com/content/42/6/1018.abstract
This is better but you may need a subscription to read the full article.
>>
>>1007588
You need a new keyboard
>>
>>1007682
>make claim up
>get called out
>find a marginally related article that no one can even read without paying for it and claim it proves you right
I'm impressed at your effort.
>>
>>1007687
That's better. Good job and thank you.
>>
>>1007690
>marginally related
>literally shows African children have a low percentage of self recognition

I didn't really know about the payment part since I'm at a university and we have access.
>>
>>1007669
Everyone knows American culture.
How well known is the culture of any asian, european, south american, or african country?
>>
>>1007698
Wrong link, mother fucker. The first one had little to nothing to do with the claim.
>>
>>1007316
>Are anti-globalists small minded losers or pragmatic realists?
Small minded losers. Globalism was inevitable once humanity developed the telegraph and steam engine.
>>
File: Solar panels.jpg (759 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Solar panels.jpg
759 KB, 2048x1536
>>1007672
Nah.
>>
Are there any valid arguments against globalism aside from "muh jyorbs" and hippies making sweeping statements about humanity is a blight on this Earth?
>>
>>1007728
That will never be as cheap or convenient as black gold literally flowing out of the ground.
>>
>>1007699

>Everyone knows American culture.
How well known is the culture of any asian, european, south american, or african country?

European cultury is fairly well known around the world, U.K films for example are usually far more popular in Europe than American ones. At least in my country.

But that is besides the point. Americans think that their popular culture is the primary pop-culture in every single nation, which is not correct.

I did not say that American culture is not relevant, i said that Americans overestimate their cultures reach.
>>
>>1007734
No, that's retarded I'm not claiming American pop culture is the primary pop culture. Most countries aren't so cucked they've placed their own culture on the backburner.
I'm claiming that it is almost invariably secondary, which is quite the accomplishment considering it's an entire hemisphere away from everywhere.
>>
>ITT: group think liberals refuse to even consider the possibility that niggers are dumber than whites because "muh confirmation biased scientists"
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.